Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I think he'd be a solid option to have in our squad, but more of a stopgap rather than a reliable 25+ goal CF, which we're in dire need of & have been since Costa left.

these isn't anything out there unless we buy Håland (not happening) Mbappe (even less likely) or drop £100m on a huge (2 years in a row) dice roll on Osimhen

or an even bigger (albeit less costly) dice roll with Darwin Núñez

we fucked up with Vlahovic, not a chance Lautaro will be sold, Kane will never come here

Isak, Inaki Williams, Jonathan David, Youssef En-Nesyri , and Malen collapsed in form, Dominic Calvert-Lewin has never regained form post foot injury , fuck Richarlison

Tammy is not coming back (and he is not the answer anyway)

I doubt the cub will move for youngsters Karim Adeyemi or Hugo Ekitike now

Lewa will go to Barca if he leaves Bayern

Gianluca Scamacca is interesting, but not sure if he is right for us (massive, 1.95m young 23yo Italian, but lacks pace)

Sasa Kalajdzic is even bigger (2.01m) but slower than Scamacca

Evanilson from Porto is interesting , but I am leery of that Liga NOS unless its a bang on talent like Dias and Diaz, need to scout more

all the other options are fucked, unless you are talking wild gambles on CF's like Andre Silva, Azmoun, Belotti, Daka, Haller, Poulsen, Barbosa, Schick, Martial, Icardi, Depay, Amine Gouiri, Cunha, Watkins, Kean, Toney, etc, all of whom I will NOT endorse a move for

all the rest are 30 and up in the top 50 valuation wise, or with us now or were with us before

there is pretty much the entire CF recruiting field , at least atm and counting top 50 valuation players

Edited by Vesper

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

Jesus and Sterling? Hell no. We need real quality

define actually doable quality (so NO Mbappe or Håland or Kane pipe dreams)

convince Boehly to toss £100m out there on Osimhen? Good luck

Chiesa is fucked up bad with his knee, as is Florian Wirtz

most of the top 25 attackers will never come here, and/or leave their current clubs

Christopher Nkunku and Gnabry are about it in there

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

these isn't anything out there unless we buy Håland (not happening) Mbappe (even less likely) or drop £100m on a huge (2 years in a row) dice roll on Osimhen

or an even bigger (albeit less costly) dice roll with Darwin Núñez

we fucked up with Vlahovic, not a chance Lautaro will be sold, Kane will never come here

Isak, Inaki Williams, Jonathan David, Youssef En-Nesyri , and Malen collapsed in form, Dominic Calvert-Lewin has never regained form post foot injury , fuck Richarlison

Tammy is not coming back (and he is not the answer anyway)

I doubt the cub will move for youngsters Karim Adeyemi or Hugo Ekitike now

Lewa will go to Barca if he leaves Bayern

Gianluca Scamacca is interesting, but not sure if he is right for us (massive, 1.95m young 23yo Italian, but lacks pace)

Sasa Kalajdzic is even bigger (2.01m) but slower than Scamacca

Evanilson from Porto is interesting , but I am leery of that Liga NOS unless its a bang on talent like Dias and Diaz, need to scout more

all the other options are fucked, unless you are talking wild gambles on CF's like Andre Silva, Azmoun, Belotti, Daka, Haller, Poulsen, Barbosa, Schick, Martial, Icardi, Depay, Amine Gouiri, Cunha, Watkins, Kean, Toney, etc, all of whom I will NOT endorse a move for

all the rest are 30 and up in the top 50 valuation wise, or with us now or were with us before

there is pretty much the entire CF recruiting field , at least atm and counting top 50 valuation players

I've been in the Osimhen camp for several seasons now, so I'm not going to change things now. To me, he's the best option amongst those available and ticks a number of boxes. Dealing with De Laurentiis would be a massive pain, though.

One name that has missing - Broja. He certainly isn't good enough (right now IMO) to be starting each week, but I believe it's the upcoming season or bust for his future here.

Edited by LAM09

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I mean he is a wing forward and can play as a striker, obviously Mbappe won't come here i just making an example.

Gabriel Jesus  
Rafael Leão 
Ferran Torres  
Karim Adeyemi
Youssoufa Moukoko    

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

One name that has missing - Broja. He certainly isn't good enough (right now IMO) to be starting each week, but I believe it's the upcoming season or bust for his future here.

I only listed players we did not have, now or before

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

How are we able to deal if we still under sanctions?

Has it been lifted already? 

Talking to a player and enquiring whether he's interested in a move or not doesn't mean the transfer needs to be confirmed before the takeover is officially completed.

Just today Matt Law reported that Marina & Cech have already been doing a lot of leg work regarding the summer transfer window, which probably translates to sending out scouts and having preliminary discussions with the agents of the potential transfer targets. Once the ownership situation is finalized, they can then start official transfer proceedings straight away without needing to start from scratch. If they wait till Boehly's people are officially in charge, they're probably already too far behind and the top targets can already be in advanced negotiations with someone else.

At the moment it looks like Marina and Buck will keep their current jobs so why not start preparing ASAP? 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

same height as Josko Gvardiol and José Giménez and a full 7 cms taller than Kounde (I think more like 8 or 9 cms as I do not trust that height for Kounde, he is really short, that afro makes him look artificially taller when he blows it out)

and Tomori is also 2 cms taller than Marquinhos and Thiago Silva

fac16b7ce3e4aee26c5668db01934e2c.png46d3a7725f8e598fa2b13d2b500b0c14.pngd8f42b5bdc6c06b4a3a9e0dda4c44e74.pngddef634254b69d8002bbc7041e7221ad.pngdf944de513e268157876325cf6f11577.png

325b7c55267619b637648402feac306b.png06420943fc09b7b5bdd31318c6144bd0.png

Kounde is definitely more like 1,76m. Tomori's height is inflated as well tho. No way he is 1,85m. Also Thiago looked significantly shorter than Lamps so i think he is sub 6ft as well.

Gvardiol on the other hand I think is taller than 1,85 as he has been listed at that height for years now even in his teens when he was still growing.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kounde scored an OG v Villarreal yesterday with a shit defensive header straight over his GKer's head (completely due to Kounde's lack of height) off a corner, but it was chalked off due to an offside on Villarreal

he did score the game tying goal of a their own corner, after some horrid clearances and a ping pong rebound that came to him

Emery is jinxed v his old side, Sevilla, only has won one of 9 games

This kind of roller coaster is what you get when you buy Kounde. Similar to what we had with Zouma and David Luiz I do not doubt that he is an immensely talented footballer who just learned to play the wrong position like David Luiz or Alonso. And you don't pay 70m for a misfit.

Edited by Magic Lamps

4 hours ago, JDY said:

I liked Chiesa a lot but obviously his injury has affected things. Rafael Leao is also very talented but probably impossible to get. Bryan Mbeumo from Brentford imo has the potential to be a Mane-like signing for any top team that gets him. 

We have Werner who should be this type of player, except he cant shoot, pass, dribble, anything. 😩

Chiesa is the dream player for us. He would fit us like a glove. Such a shame I can't see that one happening. Hopefully his injury doesn't affect his career in the long run. He is genuinely a throwback to the 90s era of footballers. 

Mbeumo is an interesting one.. haven't seen enough of him myself but there are definitely a few players in the lesser clubs if you like who have some serious quality. 

2 hours ago, Nero said:

Jesus and Sterling? Hell no. We need real quality

Sterling scores goals though. A high volume of goals. Granted he is in and out at City but I do think he’s the sort of player you cant just write off - remember prior to the Euros?

Also Gabriel Jesus is also much more technically gifted and would fit our approach and style much much much more than Lukaku does. He is definitely good enough to score goals regularly for a top club. Which again he does at City even if he isn’t their first choice.

I mean if those two aren’t players of quality then I don’t know. Plus they are exceptional team players. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

define actually doable quality (so NO Mbappe or Håland or Kane pipe dreams)

convince Boehly to toss £100m out there on Osimhen? Good luck

Chiesa is fucked up bad with his knee, as is Florian Wirtz

most of the top 25 attackers will never come here, and/or leave their current clubs

Christopher Nkunku and Gnabry are about it in there

Wirtz is not a speedster like Chiesa, I would 100% gamble on him. He will be fine.