Juventus 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Our field game has been bad all season.  You can get away with it against Palace, but against good defensive teams you have nothing to contribute and you see the lack of creativity in the team.  Hopefully TT can convert it. KTBFFH

we are not at league winning level

too many missing pieces

losing out on Hakimi was hammer blow

our fullbacks (which are key in a back 3) are simply nowhere near good enough other than Reece on occasion, but for some reason he is better in a back 4 trad fullback role, his crossing hoes to shit from wingback

Sail apparently being a massive bust has fucked us hard in MF

our crosses tonight overall were horrific

and Rudiger finally got burnt

Im not surprised that we lost. We have to defensive squad and if enemy team will copy our style and sit back wait for counter we are finished. Position attack not exist. Especially without Mount. 
Call me a madman but i want to 4 back as soon as possible. Our attack need to wake up.

Just now, Mana said:

We don't have our own CR, a player that can score out of nothing.

Until this gets sorted (along with that midfield), we won't win the title.

gun to my head, it is Pool and Manure (maybe, Ole is the only weak spot other than Fred they have))

plus Citeh lurking (and they have the talent to explode like they usually do)

we are a clear 4th at in terms of the top 4 teams, we are not at the other three's level atm