Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

I think we need to get that lad from Monaco in the next few days.. we can't rely on Kante if we want to win this league with the schedule we face. It could possibly be the difference of us winning or losing Trophies. 

Klopp played into our hands I think second half.

He kept chopping and changing and that broke their rhythm.

Well done to the lads.

In previous seasons we would have crumbled. This team has the basis of a spine. I didn't rate Jorginho or Alonso again- but fair play we got a result and would have picked up 3pts if not for a bizarre refereeing decision. I hope Anthony Taylor gets the stick he deserves for this epic fail.

On we roll. 

As I'm not a manager, from the armchair I would have brought Timo on for last 10 mins just in case 🤣

25 minutes ago, Stats said:

Kovacic was absolutely brilliant when he came on second half. Christensen getting better and better. He was on the field from beginning so can see why pundits gave him MOTM but Kovacic done so well in keeping the ball, and his ability to play himself out of difficult situations is really underestimated. Will take that. Almost feels like 3 points.

And he could have won it in the end, such a shame because that winner would be celebrated like hell!

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Robbed of the win by a ref who took two seconds to watch that goal line block. The refereeing was diabolical

By design mate.....I came to the conclusion that it does not matter whom is the ref, its the orders that are most crucial.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

And he could have won it in the end, such a shame because that winner would be celebrated like hell!

Yeah needed a bit of luck there- his first touch wasn't great but could have gone in of Allison...

TT spot on as usual with his interview, it’s like talking to a fan honestly, win or lose he says it like it is, in his way. No excuses and glad he called the ref out, again in his way. Previous managers may have ended up getting a fine etc and negative attention to us.

2 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

TT spot on as usual with his interview, it’s like talking to a fan honestly, win or lose he says it like it is, in his way. No excuses and glad he called the ref out, again in his way. Previous managers may have ended up getting a fine etc and negative attention to us.

Yeah I couldn't have been more wrong about this guy. I absolutely hated his appointment. But fair play to him- he's been amazing.