Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Supremely disappointed at the sending off. 

Would have been a comfortable win with a full team., and we could have still nicked a win with 10 men.

Also how does Fabinho not get a single card?

Anyway. A point at Anfield is always a valuable one in the long run.

Let's move on

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Genuinely think we would have won this with Chilly instead of Alonso 

Tbh..he played a lot better than I thought he would. Defensively I mean.

Just glad he didn't get caught out of position too many times in the 2nd half.

I understand that Mount is a workhorse but does not offer that extra edge, extra spark Havertz has in his locker. But fair enough, Tuchel and the team went to the second half with the aim not to lose. Hard to argue with that.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

They had the ref and over 45min and we still looked class......sadly this is only the beginning, wait till we meet the likes of udt etc.

oh and FUCK OFF POOL

fml United will be even worse specially now with Ronaldo

Disagree with the Alonso bash, I’ve been impressed, there are others that make more mistakes or are more wasteful within the team. I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but right now, he’s keeping a stellar left back out of the team and has a great engine on him. 

Lol alonso had a good game and so did Jorginho. They did exactly what the game required esp after the sending off which is slow down the game a bit. 

starting alonso is a choice by the manager who’s the one thinking about team balance and strategy. It’s not like he’s a new player and his characteristics are unknown.

Agree with @Tomo on lukaku and while we can argue about the start, the second half demanded a different type but he will keep on playing regardless.

all in all a good game esp considering the situation Reece put us in.

regarding the penalty, as clear as day with obvious intent.

the red card, although appears excessive, is meant to work as a deterrent. In other words, the player should’ve known better.

Edited by robsblubot