Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

3 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

TT spot on as usual with his interview, it’s like talking to a fan honestly, win or lose he says it like it is, in his way. No excuses and glad he called the ref out, again in his way. Previous managers may have ended up getting a fine etc and negative attention to us.

Haven't seen the post-match today but every other interview I've watched from him has been genuine and thoughtful.  Got to believe he communicates with his players the same way.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

@NikkiCFC what i said was in the heat of the moment, sorry if i offended you in any way, i was really incensed with that bald cunt.

No, nothing to do with me mate. I know games can get emotional and with Taylor is never easy 😁

8 minutes ago, milka said:

Lukaku won't have many games harder than this and he did a great job.

Held the ball up well despite being isolated, created one half-chance and even got away a couple of decent shots.

I thought he should have done better

he does not look at full pace. For inter he scored some of those one man counter attacks 

The front three just have not clicked yet. Mount, Havertz and Lukaku had multiple counters but the final ball was missing. Otherwise no one could have argued if it was 3-0 to us.

Right, Lukaku had some moments where he lost the ball from his feet but wait until he fully settles and is at full fitness.

26 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Klopp played into our hands I think second half.

He kept chopping and changing and that broke their rhythm.

Well done to the lads.

In previous seasons we would have crumbled. This team has the basis of a spine. I didn't rate Jorginho or Alonso again- but fair play we got a result and would have picked up 3pts if not for a bizarre refereeing decision. I hope Anthony Taylor gets the stick he deserves for this epic fail.

On we roll. 

As I'm not a manager, from the armchair I would have brought Timo on for last 10 mins just in case 🤣

how can you NOT rate Jorgiho at this point

he has been magnificent for months

even his defence and tacking has been crazy good

and other than the bonehead confusion where alonso knocked the ball away from Mendy, that lead to the pen and red, he was solid as fuck overall, other than one time (and he had cover at least, to a point) he shut down Salah for the most part

34 minutes ago, DDA said:

I think we need to get that lad from Monaco in the next few days.. we can't rely on Kante if we want to win this league with the schedule we face. It could possibly be the difference of us winning or losing Trophies. 

Aurelien Tchouameni: The Monaco midfield 'monster' being linked with Chelsea  | Goal.comChelsea interested in Aurelien Tchouameni transfer with Monaco's  21-year-old midfielder topping stats this seasonHere Is Why Chelsea Want To Sign Aurelien Tchouameni 2021 HD - YouTube

Some Chelsea fans amazed by ‘immense’ defender in 1-1 Liverpool draw

Andreas Christensen gets the recognition he deserves

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/fan-views/some-Chelsea-fans-amazed-by-immense-defender-in-1-1-liverpool-draw/

A selection of Chelsea supporters on social media picked out Christensen as their star performer today.

The entire team rolled their sleeves up in the second period, especially the defenders.

Christensen, 25, has become such a vital player during the Tuchel era.

The Danish centre-half was gigantic at the back, which was especially impressive given he moved over from the middle to the right of the back-three.

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

how can you NOT rate Jorgiho at this point

he has been magnificent for months

even his defence and tacking has been crazy good

and other than the bonehead confusion where alonso knocked the ball away from Mendy, that lead to the pen and red, he was solid as fuck overall, other than one time (and he had cover at least, to a point) he shut down Salah for the most part

I can't help it. He looked slow and easily caught out IMHO.

I guess that's the beauty of football - everyone sees something different. 

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are winning trophies because of, NOT despite of these players so many on here slag off all the time

I'm not slagging Jorginho - I just said I don't rate him.

I also don't rate Alonso - he was also slow and got done quite a bit. 

I don't think there is ever a perfect team and TT knows what he is doing, why he is a manager and I'm not.

But, as a fan - I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you share it is a different matter of course 😉 but that's the whole point of a forum right?

I would also have played Timo for the last 10 and given Lukaku a rest. Despite my reservations about him - I have been impressed with him, he has definitely improved 

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I'm not slagging Jorginho - I just said I don't rate him.

I also don't rate Alonso - he was also slow and got done quite a bit. 

I don't think there is ever a perfect team and TT knows what he is doing, why he is a manager and I'm not.

But, as a fan - I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you share it is a different matter of course 😉 but that's the whole point of a forum right?

I would also have played Timo for the last 10 and given Lukaku a rest. Despite my reservations about him - I have been impressed with him, he has definitely improved 

Lukakuu was one for 1 reason and 1 reason only, for an outlet and maybe hold the ball up just so we can get out, werner would of been a wasted man imo