Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Atomiswave said:

That was not a red at all, fabinho should have had 2 reds now on top of all the bs they have gotten a way with. Plus go look at this refs history with us.

Of course its a red card. You either dont have a clue about the rules and/or didnt see the sequence.

Or, be my guest and explain why it isnt a red card. And just saying "because it his his thigh first" isnt enough.

The worst part is that the game was shaping up to be a really good one and we (fans, all fans) are robbed by refs again.

as I posted , if I perform like this in my day job I am sacked.

Just now, Mentaldead said:

Of course its a red card. You either dont have a clue about the rules and/or didnt see the sequence.

Or, be my guest and explain why it isnt a red card. And just saying "because it his his thigh first" isnt enough.

It hit his body parts then his arm, funny you dont mention all the BS going against us.....fabinho should not be on the field. Why did he just watch a frame of the clip? No matter what we have been done here........stick around cuz you will witness much more through the season

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

It hit his body parts then his arm, funny you dont mention all the BS going against us.....fabinho should not be on the field. Why did he just watch a frame of the clip? No matter what we have been done here........stick around cuz you will witness much more through the season

You should carefully read the rules if you think that this means its never a penalty and/or red card

Edited by Mentaldead

Just now, milka said:

if we survive here then we are ready for the title

No they will just let taytay ref another 10 games of ours.

this league is rigged and corrupted to the core. We will not be allowed to win it even as the best team 

1 minute ago, Mentaldead said:

You should carefully read the rules if you think that this means its never a penalty and/or red card

Stick around as I said, you will see plenty bs come soon.....but there is 1 consistency and thats us getting shafted

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Stick around as I said, you will see plenty bs come soon.....but there is 1 consistency and thats us getting shafted

Ive followed Chelsea since ´99 and im not saying we havent had our share of "getting shafted".

But I can also think objectively and this red card to me was quite clear after I analyzed it abit.

Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs.