Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Not really got result. They were there for the taking. Ramos and Mendy will be back for second leg. Benzema only goal threat in Real so Thiago and Rudiger are more than enough for him yet we played with this 9 defensive players.

Our best player taken off in minute 66th? Why? While Mount stayed on the pitch and did nothing all game.

2nd game will be very hard to watch, and it will be close.

they have a lot of players back too

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

You just have to hope Werner comes good.

He has everything except the final bit.

It's the Chelsea striker curse 😭

I'm officially done with him. I wouldn't mind if he left in the summer.

Edited by Azul

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Not really got result. They were there for the taking. Ramos and Mendy will be back for second leg. Benzema only goal threat in Real so Thiago and Rudiger are more than enough for him yet we played with this 9 defensive players.

Our best player taken off in minute 66th? Why? While Mount stayed on the pitch and did nothing all game.

So many people rate Mount. I'm not sure why you don't.

Hard to tell from the radio - so I am happy to stand corrected - but sounded like he did just fine from the commentary? 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

He should have red carded them twice and we should have gotten a pen for obvious handball 

Hand ball? What the Varane (I think it was Varane) one? Obvious? Jesus that was never going to be given as a penalty.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mount had a great game in my opinion, especially in the first half.

2 games from winning the cup. And we don't even have to win 1 of those 2 games.

Basically do a Liverpool and have the second leg end in 0-0 lol. Or rather not, go for the goals.

Just now, Milan said:

2 games from winning the cup. And we don't even have to win 1 of those 2 games.

Basically do a Liverpool and have the second leg end in 0-0 lol. Or rather not, go for the goals.

hahaha 0:0 optimist

They will score for sure  

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

So many people rate Mount. I'm not sure why you don't.

Hard to tell from the radio - so I am happy to stand corrected - but sounded like he did just fine from the commentary? 

anyone who doesn't rate Mount is a fucking git

Our players are soft in terms of not making noise when we should get a penalty. If that was Christensen pushing Vinicius the way Carvajal did then all of Madrid's players would surround the ref. I don't understand why no one was contesting that decision.