Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Werner FFS!!!!

Tbf the idea was ok, not so bad there but he really should be taking it first time. Much better positioned to put it across the GK I think. And means the CB cant get closer. Just shows his confidence/ability/decision making. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I wasn't sold on him when we signed him and still ain't. Our CF woes still need fixing.

My point in the run up to Timo's signing was that almost every time a supposed hot property is available to Chelsea that should already be a clue that we should lower our expectations. Players who are genuinely wanted by the elite teams don't choose Chelsea. Eden, for example, dropped a hint that the only reason he did not go straight to Real was because the were not going to play him.

Just now, Vesper said:

so if a player gets a yellow now

and a yellow in the 2nd match

they are out for the final?

Could be wrong but I think they refresh bookings at this stage now.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

so if a player gets a yellow now

and a yellow in the 2nd match

they are out for the final?

Think so. That surprised someone when we got to the final..the sky bloke told them. Cant remember who though

Edited by Laylabelle