Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are, without a doubt, the most complicated, nerve racking top 10  team on the planet to follow

NOTHING is ever remotely easy

100% true 👍

It's the Chelsea way. 

I remember the Final - nearly had a heartattack. Never jumped around so much in the corporate section. I think other Sony employees were a bit surprised as they were mostly from Germany and then me and my younger brother from England. 

When Drogba headed in. What a feeling and the penalty...

I know it was non alcoholic the beer - but just wow felt so drunk. Then Ruud ran past and high fived him. 

Ballack was waving from the commentary booth too.

Edited by Muzchap

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is one of the 3 most offensive players now under Tuchel. He should be judged on goals and assists solely. When we play James or Azpi and Chilwell as wing backs and Mount and Werner up front it is impossible to score more than once. And again proven tonight. When I saw lineup I thought only Pulisic can do something here and this is what happened. Pulisic definitely had better game and should stay when Havertz and Ziyech came in. It would be more offensive and Real was there for the taking.

As fans that enjoyed Drogba we should be the last bunch that judge solely on stats.

Just now, Milan said:

To be brutally honest, I am more scared of Fulham now. These are the games that frustrate us the most.

Yeah true. But let's keep on the high.

Tammy, Gilmour et al should be capable of beating them. Rest the players we need for next week 

Frank Lampard will always be loved but one thing I’m surprised about is how we were told this team isn’t ready to compete. The change in mentality under Tuchel is a huge reason as to why we’re competing & even outplaying big sides.

This team is unhappy with draw vs Real Madrid wow  🤨

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I told you all this yesterday or so, he looks in 2015 midseason physical shape

He looks in ok physical shape but he appears to have a lost most of his pace. Chilwell looked much  quicker than him and shut him down immediately . 

Can't decide if this was a missed opportunity or not because think many would have taken a 1-1 draw before the game but there was the Werner miss and so many poor decisions made in the final third in the first half. Didn't create anything in the second half and the only 2 real chances we had was that Werner one and Pulisic's goal. Need to do more in the final third.

They looked nothing but phlegmatic sad shadows. Modric, Kroos, marcelo, nacho just old, slow and toothless. Their individual class in benze, Casemiro and snake and some dirty tricks saved them big time. They really could not cope with our energy but I guess our gas ran out in the rain. If we manage to put them through 90mins of what we showed in the first 25 we will win even if we miss 20 chances. 

Thought ziyech looked great when he came on when I thought he didn't suite the game (though tbf the whole tempo changed for the slower when the subs were made). 

We have to play mount because his energy, directness and experience playing deeper will be crucial. Pulisic has to play. I wouldn't mind ziyech next week with those two. Would improve our decision making and precision  in the final third