Jase

Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

2632.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2020/21 Champions League Semi-Final First Leg
27th April, Tuesday 2020
Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

For me biggest game since Munich night. So in the last 9 years!

We played semi final in 13/14 but after winning two European titles in a row it did not felt so important. EL finals also, we were huge favorites before the games against Benfica and Arsenal. Plus it is not CL.

2 titles in PL in this period but we won them relatively comfy with 8 and 7 points ahead of rivals. I never felt our titles are in danger.

And now this! Facing Real for the first time in decades!

I think we have good chances, we just need to be clinical. They play tonight without Kroos, Ramos, Lucas, Mendy, Valverde. Hazard still not match fit. COME ON Chelsea! WE CAN DO THIS!

Edited by NikkiCFC

Might be at the end Chelsea vs PSG. Tuchel playing against his old club. But I don't think anyone can stood PSG this season. They are too good. 

That being said i am not worried about real Madrid. Expect us to beat them. 

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Might be at the end Chelsea vs PSG. Tuchel playing against his old club. But I don't think anyone can stood PSG this season. They are too good. 

That being said i am not worried about real Madrid. Expect us to beat them. 

No idea who i should be hoping for to get in the final. I doubt we can beat City 3 times this season. Tuchel knows PSG inside out. On the other hand Neymar, Mbappe can simply score out of nothing nomatter how well we defend. they always get tons of chances even vs Bayern they should have won last year if not for Neuer. 

First of all we need to dispose of Real. I think we will not concede too many vs them but the problem will be scoring. Their defensive organisation will be on Atletico level.  

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No idea who i should be hoping for to get in the final. I doubt we can beat City 3 times this season. Tuchel knows PSG inside out. On the other hand Neymar, Mbappe can simply score out of nothing nomatter how well we defend. they always get tons of chances even vs Bayern they should have won last year if not for Neuer. 

But the difference between Bayern and us is that we don't play with a crazy high line though.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

First of all we need to dispose of Real. I think we will not concede too many vs them but the problem will be scoring. Their defensive organisation will be on Atletico level.

I feel like this tie will be decided on who can shithouse the other better. 

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I saw Madrid vs Liverpool and thought their defence is fantastic. Especially the way the 3 midfielders shielded the defence. Even at an Anfield the reason they made chances was because TAA found space away from their winger to cause havoc. 

As for PSG, they are Bayern's kryptonite. Ridiculously fast, skillful and efficient attackers vs a Ridiculously high line is a recipe for disaster 

5 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

0:46 he looks like prime Hazard again.

Just to face us 🙄

If Real Betis can hold them at home we should be inspired to do so as well. Thankfully we have Fulham at home at the weekend inbetween matches. 

Mendy

Christensen------Silva-------Rudiger

James-----Jorginho----Kante----Chilwell

Ziyech--------Mount

Havertz

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

This tie will be very interesting, let’s see how we cope with Real, also Eden coming back to the Bridge will be great, i miss that belgian fucker

It's only great if he pops onto the pitch at half time and waves his hands to the few fans that will be there. If he plays... then I don't want to see him at all.