• Werner
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He wanted Alex Sandro and got Alonso. He wanted Lukaku and got Morata instead. He wanted Walker and got Zappacosta instead. The list could go on and on. 

Tuchel's transfer history is not that great either. Was he involved in the transfer business of his clubs? I don't know

His Inter business hasn‘t been that great either. Moses and Young? Wtf

12 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

His Inter business hasn‘t been that great either. Moses and Young? Wtf

Wasn't Moses just a loan? Now he got Hakimi, who I think is world class in the offensive phase, or at least from what I remember from his BVB days. I did not watch him at Inter yet

37 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Wasn't Moses just a loan? Now he got Hakimi, who I think is world class in the offensive phase, or at least from what I remember from his BVB days. I did not watch him at Inter yet

Last time I checked he wants to sell him. Same applies to Eriksen.

------------------------ Mendy ------------

------Azpilicueta-----Thiago Silva-------Zouma--------

------James-------Kante----Kovacic-------Chilwell-----

------------------Mount------Werner-----------

----------------------- Giroud--------------

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He wanted Alex Sandro and got Alonso. He wanted Lukaku and got Morata instead. He wanted Walker and got Zappacosta instead. The list could go on and on. 

Tuchel's transfer history is not that great either. Was he involved in the transfer business of his clubs? I don't know

Every managers first/dream choices are great, the true test of their ability in the market is their contingency plans.

Klopp for example I'm certain ideally wanted Kante in 2016 but instead got Wijnaldium who has been am excellent buy.

2 hours ago, milka said:

------------------------ Mendy ------------

------Azpilicueta-----Thiago Silva-------Zouma--------

------James-------Kante----Kovacic-------Chilwell-----

------------------Mount------Werner-----------

----------------------- Giroud--------------

No Zouma please, AM are far too a wily side to have him on the pitch. He will be dragged all over the place. 

Doubt CHO will start; would rather see Chillwell over Alonso. Worried about going with a back-3 as we have a non existent attack with only 3 attacking players... reminds me of the poor form days under Conte - except this time we don't have a hazard

6 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

That is a strong sides even with the all no names . Simeone will have them fighting to exhaustion. 
also that old twat Suarez has more talent in his protruding teeth than half our squad combined so we better mark him out of the game. 

Atletico this season play with wing backs as well. I watched last game against Levante and they dominated the game. 11:1 shots on target but they lost 0:2 😂 plus Suarez hit the post, disallowed goal etc.. 

We should attack them and try to control the game. In the end both teams will have chances and who takes them will win. 

I have a feeling Tuchel will go with 3-5-2 with all Jorginho, Kovacic and Kante in the middle. We played like this for 20 minutes against Newcastle. 

Remember how we were excited for Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic and Havartz attack before the season? What happened? Maybe none of them starts.