• Werner
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kante and Kovacic together never worked. When will people learn??? 

They are going to have to in the second leg. 

I would expect Atletico to be much better in it also so we need to keep going and improve in the final third.

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, whats happening said:

nah i would just wait what @Muzchap has to say about this one.

I'm delighted.

Frank had to go sadly.

Well done to the players - finally showing a bit of heart. If we can stick some final balls together we might become something 👍

Do the job in the 2nd round and I'm happy. 👍

Edited by Muzchap

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Would be good if Tuchel actually started playing those and Havertz more so they get used to each other.

Aye true but as we seen under Lampard last season also, there seems to be a lot more fluidity and control when Mount, Kovacic and Jorginho are all in the first 11. 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I stand by what I said

Tuchel is streets ahead of Lampard as a tactical manager, and understands the players positionally far better too

👍 I think SFL lost the players and probably confused things, so he had to go. Most managers understand their best team and SFL could never find it.

Well done.
Giroud was six meters offside but by the time the ball got to him the Atletico defenders covered him - that's why the goal counted.
Atletico is not the force of old. Significantly after the 1-0, in the remaining 20 minutes, Oblak had a lot more work to do than Mendy. In fact Mendy did n't have to make a single save during the entire match !
We will see how Real Madrid fare tomorrow but our real opponents seem to be Bayern - PSG and Pep.

Edited by cosmicway

Just now, cosmicway said:

Giroud was six meters offside but by the time the ball got to him the Atletico defenders covered him - that's why the goal counted.

Atletico defender attempted to play the ball. So long if that happens, doesn't matter where Giroud was. He's onsides.