The Tuchel Thread

Jase

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You seem to be a bit borderline and extreme in your judgements. how you call our greatest ever player a fraud and a guy who has been here a month and hardly produced more  than solid work a tactical genius does seem slightly odd. The world is not all black and white. 

Tuchel got some credentials.

32 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

It‘s just the frustrated Lampard fannies who can‘t overcome the fact that the club rightly sacked that bad excuse of a coach. The same people wattacking TT after still being unbeaten were defending PE Teacher Lampard who made us play like a shower of shit.

We were beyond torrid but his legendhood is intact,

1 hour ago, ZaynChelsea said:

What a load of BS. But since you are from America, what do you know about football....I mean Soccer lol

A lot of us played Soccer at a pretty high level in America. Also had our children go on to play at club teams. Even more coach soccer. What an absolutely dumb thing to say.

I don’t share his thoughts on Tuchel, but your assumption that Americans don’t understand soccer is childish.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Seriously some of your get a grip, TT in under no threat and has done a great job so far. Stop making a mountain out of a moll and back the dude. We have become so shortsighted and paranoid.

I avoided the Lampard thread because of the behaviour I saw there. Looks like this comment is a lucky choice for my first post to read here because it's big clue about the best way to treat this thread too.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I avoided the Lampard thread because of the behaviour I saw there. Looks like this comment is a lucky choice for my first post to read here because it's big clue about the best way to treat this thread too.

I dont get it, he has been here less than a month ffs......won it all bare 2 draws, dominating the teams for most of the matches. New league new club new players, yet some have the knifes out already.

Or people are skeptical about this unbeaten run, much like the one we saw under Lampard. We are beating teams we are supposed to beat. Now we have a tough run of games and we are still looking poor in the final third as we ever did. 

I wanted Lampard gone after Arsenal so these comments are hardly coming from the Lampard sympathisers. We need to start seeing the tactical flexibility Tuchel is known for, and now. Atletico, United, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, and Atletico. It's crunch time and the assuring thing we know about Tuchel is that he has the experience and tactical flexibility to get results. However, I would expect a man that is known for his tactical flexibility to realise you can't play Kurt Fucking Zouma as a fucking sweeper. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

These recent Lampard Tuchel comparisons and jabs at each other’s opinions make it obvious the discussion board would have been no different than Shed End was had the TalkChelsea been up. I support Chelsea. When Frank was manager I supported him to win games. Now that Tuchel is in charge, I will support him to win games. It doesn't mean either man is above criticism, it also doesn't mean either man needs to be demonized. It was always going to be the case Frank was learning on the job, it didn't happen fast enough. Tuchel is more experienced and it better be obvious that he is. If he cannot take this squad and make top 4, I think he will be gone. It is going to be a bumpy ride to the end of the season. I like what I see so far, but recognize it could go south fast. It is going to be an interesting 2 momths.

Comparing an amateur like Lampard to a manager like Tuchel is just plain blasphemy.

Tuchel has credentials and experience. Lampard fked  up in every department and people shouldn‘t underestimate the mess he left and we need to clean up now. Players are still getting used to a manager who knows tactics after a long time so it will need time. Heck, Tuchel didn‘t even have a summer yet to impose his style of play.

And even if people believe Lamprd wouldn‘t have done worse (he would have us sitting in the bottom half imo but nvm): the players were fed up with him and couldn‘t wait to see his back. 

The loss to Arsenal itself was a sackable offense. Yesterday, I could hear Tuchel shouting in German to Werner telling him he is making the wrong runs. Was very satisfying seeing a coach who is not sitting in his seat with folded hands like a girl on his period. Lampard should fk off to City and work as an assistant. That‘s what he can do. Drogba, Terry...These are the legends of our club. Not the City mercenary who almost destroyed our whole club for years.

52 minutes ago, Mana said:

The wound is still fresh from the Lampard sacking I guess.

I dont give a rats ass Mana, you support the club end of, when its time to go its time to go. TT has come in a league all over the place, we were torrid man and he has done a great job in giving us a fighting chance and the games coming thick and fast, he has to utilize the squad or we wil be dead on our feet.  As soon as we click on the final third we are golden.

1 hour ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Comparing an amateur like Lampard to a manager like Tuchel is just plain blasphemy.

Tuchel has credentials and experience. Lampard fked  up in every department and people shouldn‘t underestimate the mess he left and we need to clean up now. Players are still getting used to a manager who knows tactics after a long time so it will need time. Heck, Tuchel didn‘t even have a summer yet to impose his style of play.

And even if people believe Lamprd wouldn‘t have done worse (he would have us sitting in the bottom half imo but nvm): the players were fed up with him and couldn‘t wait to see his back. 

The loss to Arsenal itself was a sackable offense. Yesterday, I could hear Tuchel shouting in German to Werner telling him he is making the wrong runs. Was very satisfying seeing a coach who is not sitting in his seat with folded hands like a girl on his period. Lampard should fk off to City and work as an assistant. That‘s what he can do. Drogba, Terry...These are the legends of our club. Not the City mercenary who almost destroyed our whole club for years.

Sorry but that is complete BS. Lampard won Premier League Manager of the Month for October 2019 after we recorded a perfect record in the league for the month. By doing so, he became the third manager to win Premier League Player of the Month and Manager of the Month. He had to go after this season, but have a bit of respect, if you are a Chelsea fan.

Have no doubt the Russian will have your compatriot manager out on his arse  quicker than a gnats fart, if he gets a little losing run together.

19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have no doubt the Russian will have your compatriot manager out on his arse  quicker than a gnats fart, if he gets a little losing run together.

I am sure TT knows that. At least he won‘t be hoping that he got an  unnecessary club legend bonus.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You're talking about a club founded in 1905, and a player who is easily in the top 3 of its greatest employees. 

No player is bigger than the club. I‘d argue Mourinho has been much more important to Chelsea than our club legends. Still, I want Spurs to be eradicated.

15 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

No player is bigger than the club

Overused cliche but is true for every club. I don't think anyone is saying Lampard is bigger than Chelsea FC

17 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

I‘d argue Mourinho has been much more important to Chelsea than our club legends

But without the tools of Lampard, Cech, Drogba, Lampard, we would have been a mediocre outfit. like Sp*rs are now

18 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Still, I want Spurs to be eradicated.

That we can agree on 😃

PSG another loss. This will look very bad on them and Pochettino if they don't turn it around. He never won anything but failing to win Ligue1 with PSG would be embarrassing. 

12 games to go, they are 3rd with 4 points of the top. Lyon don't play Europe and Lille will be out in 4 days most likely. 

They can't blame Tuchel that is for sure. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

PSG another loss. This will look very bad on them and Pochettino if they don't turn it around. He never won anything but failing to win Ligue1 with PSG would be embarrassing. 

12 games to go, they are 3rd with 4 points of the top. Lyon don't play Europe and Lille will be out in 4 days most likely. 

But doubt they will care IF they win the Champions League. 

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Neymar will be back in two or three weeks. They need him asap, just like Di Maria

19 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Or people are skeptical about this unbeaten run, much like the one we saw under Lampard. We are beating teams we are supposed to beat. Now we have a tough run of games and we are still looking poor in the final third as we ever did. 

I wanted Lampard gone after Arsenal so these comments are hardly coming from the Lampard sympathisers. We need to start seeing the tactical flexibility Tuchel is known for, and now. Atletico, United, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, and Atletico. It's crunch time and the assuring thing we know about Tuchel is that he has the experience and tactical flexibility to get results. However, I would expect a man that is known for his tactical flexibility to realise you can't play Kurt Fucking Zouma as a fucking sweeper. 

This, because we also had spelled where we won with Lampard. 

Remember when he first came in after the United game we went on a run. 

Same with Tuchel. I don't see nothing that is amazing so far, seems more of the same that I seen before. Also another manager that blames the players, throws the players under the bus and we seen how well that goes here.....So for me the beginning of the end for Tuchel after that stunt with CHOI

Edited by Fernando