Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Tuchel Thread


 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

Seriously some of your get a grip, TT in under no threat and has done a great job so far. Stop making a mountain out of a moll and back the dude. We have become so shortsighted and paranoid.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took us from 10th to finishing 4th. This has to be credited. Yes, we lost the final game but he gave us the chance to fight for the top 4 after that Lampard fiasco. And we did it. With luck. Again. Ju

A manager taking responsibility? Preposterous!

Unless we completely lose the plot and results go south in these last few weeks of the season, sacking Tuchel just because we don't get Top 4 would be a fucking stupid decision from the board...again.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Seriously some of your get a grip, TT in under no threat and has done a great job so far. Stop making a mountain out of a moll and back the dude. We have become so shortsighted and paranoid.

It‘s just the frustrated Lampard fannies who can‘t overcome the fact that the club rightly sacked that bad excuse of a coach. The same people wattacking TT after still being unbeaten were defending PE Teacher Lampard who made us play like a shower of shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

What a load of BS. But since you are from America, what do you know about football....I mean Soccer lol

Okay, feel free to disagree etc but let's not overstep the mark and start hurling abuse/insults. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Go through squad many players out of form when TT come. Kepa, Pulisic, Kante, Werner, Havertz, Alonso, Zylech, Rudiger, Chilwell, people are expecting it to slot into place straightway are having a joke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

We didn‘t manage to win against any top half team with Lampard. That‘s disgraceful. TT is still searching his best XI and he will eventually find it. I mean, Lampard couldn‘t find his best XI the whole season. 
We didn‘t lose - we drew. We are in Top 4. TT got a difficult job on his hands - he has to make sure we finish Top 4 at the end of the season. Who put us in this miserable situation in the first place? Yup, Lamps. So why do you expect from Tuchel to do everything right after some weeks when our ‚legend‘ (I refuse to call him that since I don‘t think legends fk off to City) couldn‘t do anything right in years??

Ah that’s it. You are still bitter about the city thing. Chelsea board didn’t want to prolong his contract, which was within their right. So he took the next best paying job, which is perfectly legitimate as well. That doesn’t change the fact that he scored 211 goals for us and captained us to our first ever El and CL titles for starters. If you hate him for that you will have a hard time being a Chelsea fan cos his name is forever connected to our club. 

He is not a good coach sure. But it’s always disgusting to see supposed fans who do not stop at criticising him for being a bad coach and hate on the man himself even after he has long been rightfully sacked. 

Yeah TT is doing an alright job. I don’t like his football, I don’t like his player selection, he is hardly setting the world alight but I like a lot that he is producing results. So, I give him time but I criticize him. Praising him just to make his predecessor look bad is cheap however. 

You seem to be a bit borderline and extreme in your judgements. how you call our greatest ever player a fraud and a guy who has been here a month and hardly produced more  than solid work a tactical genius does seem slightly odd. The world is not all black and white. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You seem to be a bit borderline and extreme in your judgements. how you call our greatest ever player a fraud and a guy who has been here a month and hardly produced more  than solid work a tactical genius does seem slightly odd. The world is not all black and white. 

Tuchel got some credentials.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

It‘s just the frustrated Lampard fannies who can‘t overcome the fact that the club rightly sacked that bad excuse of a coach. The same people wattacking TT after still being unbeaten were defending PE Teacher Lampard who made us play like a shower of shit.

We were beyond torrid but his legendhood is intact,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe what I've been seeing these past two days in TC. Even when I never believed in Lampard, I gave him a chance when we appointed him to impress me until January before I criticised him heavily.

TT is doing a slightly below average job at the moment, and the Southampton game yesterday was up there with the terrible performances I've seen in years...but you seriously need to cut him some slack. He isn't some loser coach we picked from a lower league or something. His job is to put us back in the top 4 after Lampard gave up with the club.

If TT gets us top 4 but through these dire performances, don't worry - he won't last long with us. But give him time to settle. We'll get a much better picture at the end of the season.

Edited by Mana
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZaynChelsea said:

What a load of BS. But since you are from America, what do you know about football....I mean Soccer lol

A lot of us played Soccer at a pretty high level in America. Also had our children go on to play at club teams. Even more coach soccer. What an absolutely dumb thing to say.

I don’t share his thoughts on Tuchel, but your assumption that Americans don’t understand soccer is childish.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Seriously some of your get a grip, TT in under no threat and has done a great job so far. Stop making a mountain out of a moll and back the dude. We have become so shortsighted and paranoid.

I avoided the Lampard thread because of the behaviour I saw there. Looks like this comment is a lucky choice for my first post to read here because it's big clue about the best way to treat this thread too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I avoided the Lampard thread because of the behaviour I saw there. Looks like this comment is a lucky choice for my first post to read here because it's big clue about the best way to treat this thread too.

I dont get it, he has been here less than a month ffs......won it all bare 2 draws, dominating the teams for most of the matches. New league new club new players, yet some have the knifes out already.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont get it, he has been here less than a month ffs......won it all bare 2 draws, dominating the teams for most of the matches. New league new club new players, yet some have the knifes out already.

The wound is still fresh from the Lampard sacking I guess.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Or people are skeptical about this unbeaten run, much like the one we saw under Lampard. We are beating teams we are supposed to beat. Now we have a tough run of games and we are still looking poor in the final third as we ever did. 

I wanted Lampard gone after Arsenal so these comments are hardly coming from the Lampard sympathisers. We need to start seeing the tactical flexibility Tuchel is known for, and now. Atletico, United, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, and Atletico. It's crunch time and the assuring thing we know about Tuchel is that he has the experience and tactical flexibility to get results. However, I would expect a man that is known for his tactical flexibility to realise you can't play Kurt Fucking Zouma as a fucking sweeper. 

 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Or people are skeptical about this unbeaten run, much like the one we saw under Lampard. We are beating teams we are supposed to beat. Now we have a tough run of games and we are still looking poor in the final third as we ever did. 

I wanted Lampard gone after Arsenal so these comments are hardly coming from the Lampard sympathisers. We need to start seeing the tactical flexibility Tuchel is known for, and now. Atletico, United, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, and Atletico. It's crunch time and the assuring thing we know about Tuchel is that he has the experience and tactical flexibility to get results. However, I would expect a man that is known for his tactical flexibility to realise you can't play Kurt Fucking Zouma as a fucking sweeper. 

 

I cannot sit here and lie and say I wasn't sceptical. I am. The whole point of sacking Lampard is that we bring in someone who knows how to play tactically. Not a semi-like Lampard otherwise we might as well kept Lamps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These recent Lampard Tuchel comparisons and jabs at each other’s opinions make it obvious the discussion board would have been no different than Shed End was had the TalkChelsea been up. I support Chelsea. When Frank was manager I supported him to win games. Now that Tuchel is in charge, I will support him to win games. It doesn't mean either man is above criticism, it also doesn't mean either man needs to be demonized. It was always going to be the case Frank was learning on the job, it didn't happen fast enough. Tuchel is more experienced and it better be obvious that he is. If he cannot take this squad and make top 4, I think he will be gone. It is going to be a bumpy ride to the end of the season. I like what I see so far, but recognize it could go south fast. It is going to be an interesting 2 momths.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Comparing an amateur like Lampard to a manager like Tuchel is just plain blasphemy.

Tuchel has credentials and experience. Lampard fked  up in every department and people shouldn‘t underestimate the mess he left and we need to clean up now. Players are still getting used to a manager who knows tactics after a long time so it will need time. Heck, Tuchel didn‘t even have a summer yet to impose his style of play.

And even if people believe Lamprd wouldn‘t have done worse (he would have us sitting in the bottom half imo but nvm): the players were fed up with him and couldn‘t wait to see his back. 
 

The loss to Arsenal itself was a sackable offense. Yesterday, I could hear Tuchel shouting in German to Werner telling him he is making the wrong runs. Was very satisfying seeing a coach who is not sitting in his seat with folded hands like a girl on his period. Lampard should fk off to City and work as an assistant. That‘s what he can do. Drogba, Terry...These are the legends of our club. Not the City mercenary who almost destroyed our whole club for years.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mana said:

The wound is still fresh from the Lampard sacking I guess.

I dont give a rats ass Mana, you support the club end of, when its time to go its time to go. TT has come in a league all over the place, we were torrid man and he has done a great job in giving us a fighting chance and the games coming thick and fast, he has to utilize the squad or we wil be dead on our feet.  As soon as we click on the final third we are golden.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Comparing an amateur like Lampard to a manager like Tuchel is just plain blasphemy.

Tuchel has credentials and experience. Lampard fked  up in every department and people shouldn‘t underestimate the mess he left and we need to clean up now. Players are still getting used to a manager who knows tactics after a long time so it will need time. Heck, Tuchel didn‘t even have a summer yet to impose his style of play.

And even if people believe Lamprd wouldn‘t have done worse (he would have us sitting in the bottom half imo but nvm): the players were fed up with him and couldn‘t wait to see his back. 
 

The loss to Arsenal itself was a sackable offense. Yesterday, I could hear Tuchel shouting in German to Werner telling him he is making the wrong runs. Was very satisfying seeing a coach who is not sitting in his seat with folded hands like a girl on his period. Lampard should fk off to City and work as an assistant. That‘s what he can do. Drogba, Terry...These are the legends of our club. Not the City mercenary who almost destroyed our whole club for years.

 

Sorry but that is complete BS. Lampard won Premier League Manager of the Month for October 2019 after we recorded a perfect record in the league for the month. By doing so, he became the third manager to win Premier League Player of the Month and Manager of the Month. He had to go after this season, but have a bit of respect, if you are a Chelsea fan.

Have no doubt the Russian will have your compatriot manager out on his arse  quicker than a gnats fart, if he gets a little losing run together.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have no doubt the Russian will have your compatriot manager out on his arse  quicker than a gnats fart, if he gets a little losing run together.

I am sure TT knows that. At least he won‘t be hoping that he got an  unnecessary club legend bonus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...