• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

I’m beyond dejected, I don’t mind losing it’s part of the game, but the manner in which we lost pissed me off. No cohesion no threat whatsoever. It reached a point were crossing and hope for the best. Everyone besides RJ and Kova deserves a scolding particularly Havertz. He was atrocious today, you’d think he never kicked a ball in his life, so disappointing

The most frustrating thing was not troubling Pickford at all. Other teams were facing us with Kepa and just knew that any shot at him is extremely dangerous. Pickford is pure shite and we had no attempt on target in the second half. Bravo.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Absolute fucking shite, this was coming here today.....Players lacking fight, wanting it and playing straight into their hands,

Havertz can sit on the bench until he decides he wants to fight, until then he can rot.

He's been living on his name for a LONG time. A real long time.

In the best 11 He doesnt play if Pulisic is available. He doesnt play if Ziyech is available. He, just about plays if CHO is available. Without those 3 we have to put him out there and honestly it wasnt good enough and he hasnt been good enough most of this season.

Just now, fmsch24 said:

I’m beyond dejected, I don’t mind losing it’s part of the game, but the manner in which we lost pissed me off. No cohesion no threat whatsoever. It reached a point were crossing and hope for the best. Everyone besides RJ and Kova deserves a scolding particularly Havertz. He was atrocious today, you’d think he never kicked a ball in his life, so disappointing

Kovacic was dreadful as well...

Fucking game.

Definitely one where you knew nothing was going to come out of it after hitting the posts with all the good shots.

Mendy mistake. Everton sit deep and defend with 3 CBs. No Ziyech or Pulisic to unlock their defense. Weak minds like Havertz to screw things up. Both our full backs, especially Chillwell were pegged back.

Our play from the left flank was non existent. Everything had to go through James. Feel a bit bad for Werner..,he was played out of position again but he did not do himself any favors.

This game was set to be a loss. The only comfort I can take is that it took a combination of fuck ups for us to not get a result here.

Just now, DDA said:

Yea Havertz was shit but its because of the way we set up with him being out of position. Frank showing a complete lack of simple observation.

Where else would you have played him, and who else would you have played out wide?

20 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

On another day Gilmour slips in Werner and 1-1

Those passes are missed more often than they are made, else a lot of games would finish 6-5, so I'm not getting at Billy about this but he was the wrong substitute. When you are not playing well as a team you look for an individual moment of magic to get you out of trouble. Tino Anjorin was the man for that task. In all probability he'd have done nothing but what did we have to loose? Roll the die and give yourself a chance.