• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Our bogey ground. 1 win in the last 5. But I feel Everton is not so good last couple of weeks so it is all in our hands.

Mendy, Chilwell, Silva, Zouma, James, Kante, Kovacic, Mount :wub:, Pulisic, Werner, Giroud. Our defense will be tested more than ever this season.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

But I feel Everton is not so good last couple of weeks so it is all in our hands.

As mentioned by Simon Johnson on The Athletic podcast, it feels like form goes out of the window whenever we play Everton at Goodison Park. We have played them a few times there over the years when they were on a bad run of form but we came out unstuck more often than not, as our poor record suggests. Moreover, this will be Everton's first home game with fans being allowed back. 

Last season was an absolutely terrible timing :lol: They were soooo poor under Silva and on the plate for us! But they said no no no, gave it to Ferguson and I remember the stats that the players made the most tackles in god knows how many years :lol:

Anyway, happy to see Carlo again but hoping to see him lose to Frank again.

13 hours ago, Jason said:

As mentioned by Simon Johnson on The Athletic podcast, it feels like form goes out of the window whenever we play Everton at Goodison Park. We have played them a few times there over the years when they were on a bad run of form but we came out unstuck more often than not, as our poor record suggests. Moreover, this will be Everton's first home game with fans being allowed back. 

When we go there on form we tend to do the business, hopefully this is the case again.

They will run their socks off, they will hassle and defend deep, they will have their fans back as Jason mentioned, the ref will do shocking stuff to us etc, it will be a battle. But we can overcome that if we are clinical and resolute.

One of the games that could define our season.First Goodison’s game with fans back really does mean business.

Our most creative player is injured and his only back-up too which most probably means that Puli will be RW and Timo LW.But we are on form and no matter what the starting line-up is,we can win it.

Because of that Carlo changed to 3-4-3 lately with Iwobi as RWB and Delph played LWB last game but also got injured. I think James, Richarlison and DCL will be biggest test for our defense this season so far.

Plus did we played against this system this season? Last season we struggled if I remember correctly.