• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Frank deserves his fair share of criticism here.

We looked clueless from the start and he didn't do anything. Absolutely nothing changed through the 90 minutes. Havertz obviously is not suited to play on the RW but we persisted with him. Timo is also not the typical winger that can cause havoc with his dribble.

We are often too safe with our passing  and not trying to find gaps between the lines . The evidence is that our possesion is mostly in our half or around the central line. We do it every game but today it was even more frustrating after their penalty. 

Same old, same old, we're the perfect tonic for out of form teams, I mean it's been going like this for fucking bastard years, there is no other club in Europe to gift points to struggling ones the way Chelsea does it every season.

Got beaten by Alex fucking Iwobi. Fuck off

5 minutes ago, Azul said:

I'm already hearing excuses of Everton "turning up" against us or it being "one of those" days. The fact of the matter is we weren't strong mentally and we barely created legit goalscoring chances. If Reece and Chilly have an off day we're fucked, and that's what was the most surprising. We couldn't even score against a Everton side that had so many injuries, it's just unacceptable.

To give fairness a chance what do expect our most creative attacking midfielder Ziyech is out injured..

.Pulisic out injured again....the moment I saw the line up i know we will struggle to break down their defense especially as Ancelloti decides to okay 4 CBs...

Stop taking everything so seriously [emoji38] Jesus
Lol says the guy crying about lampard saying that everyone was fit.

Just get behind the team. So many whiners on here expecting us to win every game.

We were shit. It happens when you're a young work in progress. We aren't gonna win every game.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Horrible performance at Goodison Park...again! But said it earlier, as much as we were horrible, Everton didn't really create too much but Mendy decided to turn into Kepa for a moment again and cost us this time. Should have been able to just take the 0-0 and run. Frustrating.

Exactly what I meant...

Shit happens...

We lost we move on...other teams are gonna drop points as well...no shame in that...Losing our most important attacking players to injury is frustrating but that's football....unto Tuesday against Wolves...

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Continuing with the 4-3-3 with Abraham and Werner flanking Giroud was laughable. 

When I saw Tammy coming on I thought he'd play wide right since he did that a lot in youth football. Must have been something tactical SFL had in mind but it didn't play out. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yes and that was criticised too IIRC

Yes and no one is asking him to do that again but maybe a little flexibility wouldn't hurt. Lampard has gone from changing formation every week to not changing it at all. Fair enough that he hasn't been changing at all because we have been playing well and all that but since our wingers are out injured, maybe it's worth wondering whether we should change it to a back 3 for example because this nonsense of Abraham and Werner flanking Giroud is utter nonsense!