• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Havertz not match fit? What does that even mean? He could do fitness training at home plus kick the ball in the backyard. 

Players not with NTs also had off. So Azpi and others are also not match fit? BS... Ronaldo and other players with Covid returned and made impact in the first game after tested negative. Frank is so weird with this kind of stuff...

Ronaldo was probably asymptomatic. Those who aren't and contract Covid say they found themselves fatigued and lost stamina after they recovered. 

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

So Silva Kai and Puli confirmed out, only gonna be tougher. What the hell is going on with Puli, he will become Robben 2.0 for us if keeps this up. Feels like he is more injured than actual playing time.

Just for my understanding, why does Silva get pulled out of league games immediately following international break?

Is it because of fitness/training concerns, or a covid related precaution?

Havertz not match fit? What does that even mean? He could do fitness training at home plus kick the ball in the backyard. 

Players not with NTs also had off. So Azpi and others are also not match fit? BS... Ronaldo and other players with Covid returned and made impact in the first game after tested negative. Frank is so weird with this kind of stuff...

Havertz had symptoms I believe (mild but still) and Ronaldo is a different animal in terms of fitness to anyone on the planet and is the single most important player on any team he's on.

So it's a very different situation. I wouldn't play him vs newcastle either.

People were accusing Frank of being the reason for his injuries and now people are saying he's being too cautious so he can't win.

Just for my understanding, why does Silva get pulled out of league games immediately following international break?

Just due to jet lag and fitness levels for his age. He looks in tip top shape but he seems pivotal for us is I'd rather he gets rested here and there than potentially miss key games where he is definitely gonna be needed. Of course questions will be asked if we lose vs newcastle and he doesn't play but that'll happen with all decisions as is the way of the world.

20 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

He may be a freak 36 year old but he's still a 36 year old, needs to be managed carefully.

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

So Silva Kai and Puli confirmed out, only gonna be tougher. What the hell is going on with Puli, he will become Robben 2.0 for us if keeps this up. Feels like he is more injured than actual playing time.

Latest news is he's booked a permanent place on the treatment table, nah not really ..but likely:o

9 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Jetlag and being 36 etc

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Latest news is he's booked a permanent place on the treatment table, nah not really ..but likely:o

Cant wait to see all the talent at display at once but its looking likely we will only witness such a thing a few times a season.

7 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

So who do you think will partner Zouma as CB?

I would like to see Tomori, but its most likely going to be Christensen or Rudiger.

Based on the first game back after the last international break, it'll probably be Christensen. Eeeeek!