• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

16 minutes ago, Azul said:

Fully agree, but my point is that there's literally no excuses if we lose. If Newcastle win it's because we played bad instead of them playing better than us.

There's no way Newcastle wins if we're playing at our best. However, if we're suddenly not in form or not sharp then yes we can lose and that's down to us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn KB2003 met Tapatalk

Most def, we can take them out if we show up, Silva and BC might not be there but we still have enough to at least have a go at it.

Just now, Azul said:

We need them both fit against Spurs so I understand Lampard's decision.

Not surprised Pulisic is out but thought Havertz would be fine. Maybe he will be on the bench. At least Chilwell might be fit, I guess.

Not surprised Pulisic is out but thought Havertz would be fine. Maybe he will be on the bench. At least Chilwell might be fit, I guess.

Havertz was sitting at home for two weeks, I didn't expect him to start, but I expected him to come off the bench tbh.

I just hope we both see them against Rennes so that they get match fit for Spurs.

Dreadful attitude? Tammy worked his bollocks off and deservingly found his place in the lineup. The major criticism he had last year he's seemed to improve on. Hold up and link up. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Dreadful attitude? Tammy worked his bollocks off and deservingly found his place in the lineup. The major criticism he had last year he's seemed to improve on. Hold up and link up. 

In one of the recent games (think it was burnley but feels like a while ago), he missed a chance and started wailing his arms and stopped moving. If he had not done that he would have scored on the follow up opportunity

11 minutes ago, DANILA said:

In one of the recent games (think it was burnley but feels like a while ago), he missed a chance and started wailing his arms and stopped moving. If he had not done that he would have scored on the follow up opportunity

He also unselfishly set up several goals this season through his link of play. 

Havertz not match fit? What does that even mean? He could do fitness training at home plus kick the ball in the backyard. 

Players not with NTs also had off. So Azpi and others are also not match fit? BS... Ronaldo and other players with Covid returned and made impact in the first game after tested negative. Frank is so weird with this kind of stuff...