• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, Tomo said:

Biggest compliment is how teams are now choosing to take corners short instead of lumping it in our box.

Massive transformation from last season.

Yes, great call 👍

I noticed that too. I only have the dog to vouch for me when I told her. She's 15 (Lab) and loving this season as I'm not shouting or swearing and launching things across the room 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

He never was Chels quality, and on top of that he barely plays. Its good for both him and Chels to depart.

Yes. Definitely need a new  reliable backup at LB. Just like Azpi at RB.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he and Alonso (nothing changes, lol) are the only two in the roster I dread to see come on

I pick alonso over emerson any day of the week. Alonso problem is simple he is slow, emerson problem is he is so bar defensively yet he offer nothing offensively. 

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Mendy is the deal that made us be more solid. Doesn't hurt to have Silva, but without Mendy we would not be this solid. 

He is the real deal, the hire to Cech.

Mendy and kante are our two most irreplaceable player this season. We simply cannot tonlose any of them for long period of time. 

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I love Werner, but I hate how TC treats Tammy, while they hype Werner like he is Ronaldo Nazario. If Tammy missed like Werner today, TC would slaughter him. They have slaughtered him for less.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

TC hype Werner like he's Ronaldo? That's just your wild imagination. 

TC is nowhere bad but if you think it is because of how the forum treats Abraham, then you clearly haven't seen much of Twitter or even Facebook. 

Also, I guess you want fairness here but not sure if that's what you will achieve by doing what the haters do. You're ending up just like them! 

Tougher fixtures ahead no doubt, but after that Southampton draw the fans had laid down the gauntlet to Frank and his team, and they have delivered.

100% record in the matches that followed, with the best GD in the league, best attack & defense, despite a few banana skins en route.

Possibly the best run that could be put together in preparation for the matches ahead.

Tammy Abraham has improved his hold up and approach play so much this season. Doesnt get enough credit. Mason as well as Mateo, Reece and Ngolo were great. Looking like we have finally found stability and a preferred 11 which was one of our biggest problems last season.