• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Football.London claiming Chilwell should be fine for this. 

Mendy

James--Rudiger--Zouma--Chilwell

Kante

Havertz--Mount

Ziyech-------------------Werner

Tammy

I hope you're right bruv,  but I fear we'll see Emerson at LB, Alonso is out of favour if that's the correct word.

I agree with the other X I like it, Despite some folks fears about this game, a potential banana skin? I don't see that, and with our front 5 should be too much for them.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I hope you're right bruv,  but I fear we'll see Emerson at LB, Alonso is out of favour if that's the correct word.

I agree with the other XI I like it, Despite some folks fears about this game, a potential banana skin? I don't see that, and with our front 5 should be too much for them.

Emerson is a far better option than alonso.

22 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yeah mate, but I was thinking about Dave as a alternative

True. I seriously hope its Azpi who starts over either of Emerson and Alonso. Both are really no where near chelsea quality and we will end up dropping points.

Look on the bright side people, at least unlike the recent Southampton game or this fixture last season, we will have a goalkeeper in goal for this one...
Even if we concede their defense is worse than ours, not only that but our attacking quality is much better than what they have to offer.

If we don't outscore them, then I'll be shocked to say the least.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn KB2003 met Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Azul said:

Even if we concede their defense is worse than ours, not only that but our attacking quality is much better than what they have to offer.

If we don't outscore them, then I'll be shocked to say the least.

Sadly it doesnt work like that, City is far better than LC yet got thumped 2-5 at home. We are better than NC but they can still win. We dont have the best of records at their ground either.

But man I hope we get the 3pts, would be lovely jobley.

Sadly it doesnt work like that, City is far better than LC yet got thumped 2-5 at home. We are better than NC but they can still win. We dont have the best of records at their ground either.
But man I hope we get the 3pts, would be lovely jobley.
First of all don't compare Leicester to Newcastle lol. Second of all, the City team that faced Leicester was awful. You had Garcia and Ake playing as their defenders, even though they've never played together.

Furthermore, they played a high line against Jamie Vardy! If you're playing a high line you need a defensive pair that knows eachother and not play two novices and expect everything to be ok.

Newcastle is not even close to Leicester in terms of attacking threat or even as a team.

You both are forgetting that regardless our squad is way better than Newcastle for like decades. Even during our 14/15 title win season, when we had prime Fabregas and Costa and no Kepa - we still lost to Newcastle at St. James'. We were going undefeated that season until we met them. 
On paper, we should win... but that's like every time we visit St. James'. I know football isn't that way, but 1 win since 2012 at their ground is shocking.

Doesn't mean anything though. Especially with no fans in the stadium.

The only game that matters is the one that's upcoming and there is no reason to believe we are at a disadvantage because we've struggled previously when a lot of the reasons we've struggled aren't present.

Turns out doesn't matter how we play they'll still be a million negative nancies every week. Sure its shit not having Chilwell and probably not silva but the next people have to step up. We've been playing great let's keep it running.

Newcastle have injury doubts too. Callum Wilson being the main one. It's not just Chelsea who have injury concerns, it's effecting all teams and most worse than us.

2 hours ago, Azul said:

First of all don't compare Leicester to Newcastle lol. Second of all, the City team that faced Leicester was awful. You had Garcia and Ake playing as their defenders, even though they've never played together.

Furthermore, they played a high line against Jamie Vardy! If you're playing a high line you need a defensive pair that knows eachother and not play two novices and expect everything to be ok.

Newcastle is not even close to Leicester in terms of attacking threat or even as a team.

The point still stands my friend, we have witnessed it many many times. As good as LC or not, they can still take us out if they are ready for a fight. No such thing as a guarantee 3pts in EPL, plus its after an intl, we are not supremely hot after intl. Im not being negative just that the danger is def there if not careful.

The point still stands my friend, we have witnessed it many many times. As good as LC or not, they can still take us out if they are ready for a fight. No such thing as a guarantee 3pts in EPL, plus its after an intl, we are not supremely hot after intl. Im not being negative just that the danger is def there if not careful.
Fully agree, but my point is that there's literally no excuses if we lose. If Newcastle win it's because we played bad instead of them playing better than us.

There's no way Newcastle wins if we're playing at our best. However, if we're suddenly not in form or not sharp then yes we can lose and that's down to us.