• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

For the last 2 days I am really excited Chelsea are back in action tomorrow. With Ziyech, the team have been pretty fun to watch and I really cannot wait to watch a game again. After the international break I just wish it was an easy game at the Bridge, not Newcastle away :D but there is nothing we can do about it so I am remain excited. Bring it on!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milan said:

For the last 2 days I am really excited Chelsea are back in action tomorrow. With Ziyech, the team have been pretty fun to watch and I really cannot wait to watch a game again. After the international break I just wish it was an easy game at the Bridge, not Newcastle away :D but there is nothing we can do about it so I am remain excited. Bring it on!

Calm down. You've got to be cool, hyper critical and negative. Tomorrow in the match thread....

• Like 3

I can't believe that some people are willing to give Christensen another chance after everything he's done. I don't want to see him near the starting XI, he is our worst CB in my opinion.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn KB2003 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Azul said:

I can't believe that some people are willing to give Christensen another chance after everything he's done. I don't want to see him near the starting XI, he is our worst CB in my opinion.

I think it's more what FL will go with

• Like 1

I think it's more what FL will go with
I have a feeling that Lampard came to his senses after the Liverpool, West Brom and Southampton results. Christensen hasn't started since, and I have a strange feeling that he's going to go with Tomori this time.

Tomori has been at Cobham training for a long time while everyone went on international duties, so he's the most fit and he's our third best CB. I just hope Lampard realizes that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Some on Twitter saying no Werner or Chilwell, could be wrong.

Na he starts

14 minutes ago, Azul said:

I have a feeling that Lampard came to his senses after the Liverpool, West Brom and Southampton results. Christensen hasn't started since, and I have a strange feeling that he's going to go with Tomori this time.

Tomori has been at Cobham training for a long time while everyone went on international duties, so he's the most fit and he's our third best CB. I just hope Lampard realizes that.

You had the wrong feeling...

• Like 2

You had the wrong feeling...
Atleast it's not Christensen, and the rest of the line-up looks good.