Super Frank Thread

We would never do that, Griezzman was rathger good under him. Simeone could def work here, his tactics and organiation well needed. But Yeah cant see it happening. If we dont improve come december he is gone our FL, its a race for us and udt for Poch imo.
Havertz is not a Simeone player. Havertz pressing always was horrible.
Griezmann played as a second striker. Under Simeone, werner would play his role und Tammy/Giroud would play Costa's role.
Also, we do not have the physicality for a Simeone team.

I love Simeone, but he would ruin our squad overall. 4-4-2 is the only formation he knows. Havertz is useless in that formation, just like Ziyech an many mors are.

Poch would be the one to go because he plays 4-2-3-1. Problem with Poch would be that Mount will play every game because Mount is very similar to Alli and Poch loves players like that. So Mount would play on the wings very likely for Ziyech or Puli, I could imagine.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We would never do that, Griezzman was rathger good under him. Simeone could def work here, his tactics and organiation well needed. But Yeah cant see it happening. If we dont improve come december he is gone our FL, its a race for us and udt for Poch imo.

His tactic made Felix look very ordinary, a defensive coach like him or Allegri isn't the right man for us now.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Havertz is not a Simeone player. Havertz pressing always was horrible.
Griezmann played as a second striker. Under Simeone, werner would play his role und Tammy/Giroud would play Costa's role.
Also, we do not have the physicality for a Simeone team.

I love Simeone, but he would ruin our squad overall. 4-4-2 is the only formation he knows. Havertz is useless in that formation, just like Ziyech an many mors are.

Poch would be the one to go because he plays 4-2-3-1. Problem with Poch would be that Mount will play every game because Mount is very similar to Alli and Poch loves players like that. So Mount would play on the wings very likely for Ziyech or Puli, I could imagine.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I doubt Poch would do that mate, coming to Chels is another ball game compared to spurs. Overall I think Poch would do good with us, I will give Lamps till december, any of this shit keep repeating along with his in-game management and he is gone for sure.

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Pretty much down to individual quality,

Exactly.

You cant tell me hes coached Havertz to do what he did today. Pretty much be a free man roaming and playing his game.

Nobody is being coached at all from the looks of it. Just individual quality getting us goals, and individuals getting exposed with no organization and lack of quality. Its not mistakes if it keeps happening. Stevie Wonder could have saw we were wide open every time they attacked in the first half, and we didnt change anything.

3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

His tactic made Felix look very ordinary, a defensive coach like him or Allegri isn't the right man for us now.

His team atm is not a patch to what he had before, Simeone can do lovely footy but I agree he is likely not suited for our team.

I just wish our fans don't behave like Arsenal fans when it comes to criticising a manager. Remember when Wenger was managing them? Some fans were blindly supporting him while he was horrible at the latter part of his career.

Use your logic instead of bias because you loved Lamps as a Chelsea player. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Exactly.

You cant tell me hes coached Havertz to do what he did today. Pretty much be a free man roaming and playing his game.

Nobody is being coached at all from the looks of it. Just individual quality getting us goals, and individuals getting exposed with no organization and lack of quality. Its not mistakes if it keeps happening. Stevie Wonder could have saw we were wide open every time they attacked in the first half, and we didnt change anything.

It's obvious that we don't exactly have a structure to how we play, be it offensively or defensively. You only have to look, for example, how we try to play out from the back under Lampard and under Sarri.