Super Frank Thread

I doubt Poch would do that mate, coming to Chels is another ball game compared to spurs. Overall I think Poch would do good with us, I will give Lamps till december, any of this shit keep repeating along with his in-game management and he is gone for sure.
Yes, I, would go for Poch too, if Lampard does not get it right with Mendy and Silva.
But I expect that we will improve when Mendy and Silva will play more regularly.

Poch played Alli all the time as a LW, even though he is even worse at LW than AM. Lucas, who was in the form of his life, just was a sub for him,even though Lucas was the reason Poch reached CL final

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Yes, I, would go for Poch too, if Lampard does not get it right with Mendy and Silva.
But I expect that we will improve when Mendy and Silva will play more regularly.

Poch played Alli all the time as a LW, even though he is even worse at LW than AM. Lucas, who was in the form of his life, just was a sub for him,even though Lucas was the reason Poch reached CL final

No manager is perfect, im just tired of the same BS every game, no improvement, shape all fucked, midfield a gaping hole, organization what is that and on and on it goes. All valid reasons but I will still give him till christmas. FL sure as fuck should know its getting too close for comfort.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Yea, that Poch. Arent we at like almost 70 since Frank got here?

Pochettino's first season he conceded one less goal than us last season. Also the second season they didn't win in their first 5 games (which included cocking up a 2 goal lead to Stoke at home) and narrowly won their 6th due to a late winner vs Sunderland.

And on this occasion, he didn't have a previous blueprint of success which according to some is the be all and end all when a manager is struggling a bit. 

what people dont realize is that this is not a regular season. its a super condensed corona season. Margins in games will be much narrower, there will be more upsets. This is PL not bundesliga. a lot of lower level teams have fewer games and massiv energy advantages. Every game we will play this season has the chance to being right on the edge. there will be spells were you get dominated. Man City got dominated last matchday. Liverpool got thrashed by villa an dheld today. When you gift you opponent 3 goals you tactics can be the best you are not gonna win.

30 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We would never do that, Griezzman was rathger good under him. Simeone could def work here, his tactics and organiation well needed. But Yeah cant see it happening. If we dont improve come december he is gone our FL, its a race for us and udt for Poch imo.

Greizman was an anomaly, pretty much every flair player that's played under Simeone regressed to horrendous levels (Lemar, Correa,Felix, Gelson, Carrasco).

Say what you want about Lampard's overall management but he's already above Simeone on that (developing attacking players) regard through Pulisic alone.

My problem with Frank is that we're still making the same mistakes as last season, there's no improvement. 
Also, when you spend £230m, you're going to have more pressure and scrutiny. We should be criticising Lampard and how he sets his team up, the decisions he makes. Pochettino didn't spend this that's why it's different situations you're comparing. Chelsea also aren't Tottenham. 
Of course we will make the same mistakes when the same GK plays lol.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

My problem with Frank is that we're still making the same mistakes as last season, there's no improvement. 

Also, when you spend £230m, you're going to have more pressure and scrutiny. We should be criticising Lampard and how he sets his team up, the decisions he makes. Pochettino didn't spend this that's why it's different situations you're comparing. Chelsea also aren't Tottenham. 

I don't disagree i'm more arguing the narrative that Pochettino's Spurs success was a clear obvious thing from the get go, it wasn't.

Just now, killer1257 said:

Both are not true DMs like for instance Makelele was.

I dont know why people find it hard to comprehend...says it all why were after Rice all summer through though I dont rate him at all...

I dont know why people find it hard to comprehend...says it all why were after Rice all summer through though I dont rate him at all...
I know. Rice made sense for several reasons, even though I also think he is not worth more than 50 million Euros.
Jorgi and Kante double pivot is also not going to work. Sadly, we do not have a no. 6 in our youth that could play that role either.