Super Frank Thread

We would ruin it all by sacking him now. And it will not happen anyway.

Lampard will get his 3 years i suppose no matter what the fans say.

I dont want allegri or simeone or other super defensive coaches. we are heading in the right direction. scoring enough goals. Poch I dont know. could maybe work. is not a winner tho.

For people saying that Lampard is not to blame at all, you lot are extremely deluded and are very biased just because he is a Chelsea legend.

#1 He started Mount on the LW instead of Pulisic. You could even argue that Hudson Odoi who is a natural winger should've started instead of Mount.

#2 He gave Kepa another chance to fuck our whole game up. 

#3 Instead of us pressuring Southampton Lampard tasked our squad to literally stay back and defend. Which invited Southampton to attack, which eventually led to us conceding three goals.

#4 He hasn't improved tactically whatsoever in the last 12 months. Our team literally can't play out from the back. Whenever we get pressed we look completely useless.

Look I'm not putting all the blame on Lampard it was individual mistakes which led to goals, but you have to look at the manager as well. Look at teams like Leeds, Everton etc. Their team don't have the quality our team possesses but they still perform much better. Why? Because they have world class managers.

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

TC Zombies here again....am not a blind Lamapard supporter but am giving him time till November to sort this mess and then keep Kepa away from this team....ffs play development squad goalkeeper....

Till November to sort this out? :D That is in two weeks time. While his defense has been pretty awful since his Derby days.

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

TC Zombies here again....am not a blind Lamapard supporter but am giving him time till November to sort this mess and then keep Kepa away from this team....ffs play development squad goalkeeper....

Our problems are bigger than Kepa. Lampard can not manage the defensive side of the game.

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

So whats going to change in 2 weeks what he hasnt been able to fix in TWO YEARS?

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Till November to sort this out? :D That is in two weeks time. While his defense has been pretty awful since his Derby days.

With Silva back in defense the last time out we looked assured and bit organised unfortunately he cant be available all game....His blind faith in some guys and terrible game management is worrying though but am giving till November when all the guys including the new signings suppose to have build a bit of team chemistry on the pitch...till then just keep Kepa and the dregs away from the team...

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Maybe I'm just mentally/emotionally exhausted from something else but I really don't know how to react to our inconsistency anymore. Should I just laugh, cry or get angry? It's just the same tired old shit every single week. We have been taking one step forward and two steps backward for the longest time possible. 

I know this might be extreme but I would honestly take the crap Sarri served us over whatever Lampard is serving us right now, at least with Sarri we could see were it was leading to, that Europa League final is the best football we have played in 4 years and Lampard hasn't even come close to topping that. Every game there is a heart in mouth moment even when we play "well"

Just now, killer1257 said:

Yes, and we can sell Havertz to Madrid then too. Simeone does not need players like Havertz

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

We would never do that, Griezzman was rathger good under him. Simeone could def work here, his tactics and organiation well needed. But Yeah cant see it happening. If we dont improve come december he is gone our FL, its a race for us and udt for Poch imo.

Just now, Jason said:

Lampard shouldn't need the new signings or everyone fit and available to make us good. 

Otherwise, are we gonna use this same excuse every time we drop points again in the future? Because not everyone is gonna be playing in the same game every time. 

Not really....that's why I said am giving him till November....our players bar the new signings is bereft of quality...building team chemistry with game time and how progressive our play are factors to consider before giving up on Lampard...Christensen Zouma combination is a disaster Alonso Barkley etc are piss poor players so no excuse concerning that....with Silva Mendy and Chilwell back in defense am not talking about world class defense but active defense and keeper capable of keeping the  basics right just like someone posted with an average defense we would be in second position

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe I'm just mentally/emotionally exhausted from something else but I really don't know how to react to our inconsistency anymore. Should I just laugh, cry or get angry? It's just the same tired old shit every single week. We have been taking one step forward and two steps backward for the longest time possible. 

I feel exactly the same way.