Mason Mount

the wes

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

72870167-12261835-image-a-20_1688552232635.jpg

He seems a good fit there. Never really had a true Chelsea mentality, so good move for both sides I guess.

4 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Little Judas cunt, this transfer feels like he's shit on our chest and wiped his arse with our noses, 55m or not this little cunting rat can fuck off.

£60m (the add-ons are very attainable, like Hazard's were, except for the only one Eden failed at, the Ballon d'Or, that is not a Mount add-on, obviously)

Lets not cheat ourselves!

Obviously this is part of the Sky Sports agenda, now that he's gone to United, but this sort of stuff doesn't make for good reading 

I know a lot of people here think he is useless, but it will be annoying if his replacements end up faring worse.

SmartSelect_20230706_013211_YouTube.jpg

31 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Obviously this is part of the Sky Sports agenda, now that he's gone to United, but this sort of stuff doesn't make for good reading 

I know a lot of people here think he is useless, but it will be annoying if his replacements end up faring worse.

It is more testament to our instability, finishing problems and ever present  state of transition than mounts quality. Esp the output stats. In a stable team, Lamps had these stats in a single season once 

32 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

they need to show the last year and a half

then the tarnish on the goblet comes a bit to the fore

bottom line for me, all money aside

how would this board be taking it IF we kept him and he still continued his slide down?

about 10, 15 games games into Potter I (for the first time since Roman bought us) had lost hope when we walked out onto the pitch for most games, almost expected to lose

not a nice feeling, and Mount played a big role in that

he went to shit right before all our eyes and showed no signs of a rebound

he no longer looked like he even wanted to be out on the pitch, warring for the badge

something had to give

at least that is how I saw it

never saw that from Azpi, despite all his age-related flaws

never saw that from Thiago and he has only been here a few years

the young lads usually gave it all as well

Mudryk, with no confidence in his offensive game, still hustled his ass off on defence

hell, even RLC tried his best when he played, same for Gallagher

Mount, not so much, same for plenty of others, some of whom clearly downed tools

not even when mata and matic went to united I felt what we are feeling now and they were two players far more important than mount 

mount is a good player, but he is not exactly a player that we will miss

only time will tell, but i'm not too upset about the sale

it hurts me much more for being someone from the academy and for supposedly having a connection to the club than for his quality on the pitch

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Lol Matt Law is a child. Such a reactionary piece

Dude hadn't yet recovered from Potter sacking and now this, hard times for him.

edit:

Mounty "feels at home" already, so good luck I guess 😂

Edited by Vegetable

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

People getting worried about 'empty stats'.  

With Mount as the "1st" player, we were barely scraping our way to the top 4 and we were miles away from being able to tie the shoelaces of Pep & Klopp's teams.  😁

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Looks impressive, but have to consider how much the squad changed during these 4 yerars. In these 4 seasons, In his debut season there was still Pedro, Wllian, Giroud, Abraham.. They all departed quickly. Werner and Havertz also left after 2-3 seasons, Ziyech, CHO, Pulisic were pretty much always injured.. No other attacking players had oppurtunity to top these numbers. Not like 20-25 goals and assists in 4 seasons are so outstanding. 

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

They pulled the same shit when Willian went to Arsenal and look how that ended.

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

Dude hadn't yet recovered from Potter sacking and now this, hard times for him.

edit:

Mounty "feels at home" already, so good luck I guess 😂

Such a skinny little runt. Should sign savic and onana to crush his weakling legs in midfield