Mason Mount

the wes

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

290 mins for United in PL.

They scored zero goals with him on the pitch. Wolves and Brentford games they won after he got replaced.

I am still raging they came back to win

Brentford folded like a cheap suit

• 2 months later...

I'd honestly be concerned if I were him. He has a genuine shot of never being called up by the England squad for an international tournament ever again. 

Bellingham, Maddison, Palmer, Rice, Gallagher, Phillips, TAA, Mainoo

Rashford, Foden, Grealish, Bowen, Saka, Sterling, 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'd honestly be concerned if I were him. He has a genuine shot of never being called up by the England squad for an international tournament ever again. 

Bellingham, Maddison, Palmer, Rice, Gallagher, Phillips, TAA, Mainoo

Rashford, Foden, Grealish, Bowen, Saka, Sterling, 

He will get opportunities because Southgate is loyal to an extent to his players but the competition is ridiculously good and all better than him in attack

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

He will get opportunities because Southgate is loyal to an extent to his players but the competition is ridiculously good and all better than him in attack

He's gone after the Euro's. 

Still, with Palmer and Mainoo's emergence, as well as English attackers going up a level, he may lose a spot this summer. 

37 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He's gone after the Euro's. 

Still, with Palmer and Mainoo's emergence, as well as English attackers going up a level, he may lose a spot this summer. 

Honestly he made a mistake leaving here. I have no doubt he would have played with Poch 100%.

Although again who knows if he would have done more or the same as he has done at United but also they are a struggling side too - as are we. All the attributes to be a big player, still, I think he has had a very tough 18 months footballing wise with injuries and not performing when he has played. Its a big 6 months for him now, can he bounce back? Or will he just continue to fall away? 

I look at the huge, noticeable improvements in Conor this season (one of the only shining lights alongside Cole and Raheem’s inconsistent upturn in performances at times) think that Mason, a much more talented, tactically minded and technically competent player - perhaps could have been worked with. 

But yeah I don’t think Southgate will get rid of him he’s shown time and time again he is loyal. Particularly to guys who have struggled ie. Maguire, Henderson, Pickford etc because they have been reliable for England.

Also no way Southgate plays Palmer centrally as a 10. He won’t even experiment with Foden as a 10 which I think is a missed opportunity for them and City because he is the best player England have at taking the ball on the half turn and 1 v 1s. Although I think if Bernardo Silva left City Pep would of tried him there.

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Rumoured to having mental health issues.

He cannot get over the fact I never liked him?

Not surprised tbh 

He is miserable because United have bad results and he cannot post his private life, fancy stuff on social media because fans would be angry. Once results are good he always do that. 

He is in full training 3 weeks but still not on the bench so probably true.

Him hiring PR agency last year shows you his obsession with this stuff. Looks like they only told him to get involved with charity but it doesn't work it seems. 

Always strike me as a empty person. I mean, that stalker that went after him, Gilmour and Chilwell, he actually dated her for many months. Tells you a lot. 

18 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is miserable because United have bad results and he cannot post his private life, fancy stuff on social media because fans would be angry. Once results are good he always do that. 

AFAIR he was posting some stupid shit even when results were not good

• 2 months later...