The Mourinho Thread

I remember when people used to hate Gary Neville for being a cunt in the field.

But I always said I rather have that type of characters then punks like Torres.

Now he has turned out to be a top analyst, who would have thought.

Doubt anyone could have guessed he'd turn out to be the best football analyst in the country but I never understood the hate which was aimed at him during his playing days. I always said that if you could put Gary Neville's brain into Glen Johnson's body you'd have the best right-back who ever lived. I also felt that he made a major contribution to United's success beyond just being a reasonable player. In my opinion United had not one, but two, of the best captain's who ever lived in Neville and Keane. I think that played a big part in them staying calm and pulling out so many results with late goals.

When it comes to Gary Neville I am, and always have been, a huge fan.

I don't get it? Would the results of the game affect his decision on whether the opposing coach deserves a handshake at the end of the game? I doubt it so why does it matter whether you shake the man's hand at the end, middle or beginning of the game. Shaking your opponents hand at the end of a game is really not some grand celestial symbol of sportmanship, it's just a simple way of saying 'that was fun thank you and good bye'. Whether you win, lose or tie the sentiment should remain the same so why has it changed for them because Mourinho wanted to leave a little early? Everyone should be able to see the real situation here. Besides if Mourinho extends himself for a handshake and you refuse, you're practically cursing your soul to the depths of hell.

These clowns are already trying to create something out of nothing despite Drogba being the one who asked for the penalty and the fact Mourinho was happy with Drogba scoring it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2802286/jose-mourinho-not-impressed-eden-hazard-s-decision-allow-didier-drogba-charge-penalty-duties.html

F*** with all shaking hand things. Every manager could leave early if they have their own strong reason, it's not like he is doing that in every match. And while you have to leave early, it is form of respect to say goodbye and shaking hand the one you left. Keane is overreacting about it.

Just an excuse for Keane to keep talking to be honest its rare for anyone to take an interest in him since he failed so hard at management when he was tipped for great things, writes a book instead.

Although that said I do not agree with leaving the match early etc. - still, no need to keep harping on about it, focus on Villa.

Mourinho: "When I'm the manager at Chelsea the armband will go to another arm that has been at the club for many many years."

Mikel then :ph34r:

You missed the final line and there is a hint that the armband could go to Cesc -

"He [Fabregas] is a better guy than I thought", the Portuguese told ITV.

"He’s a fantastic guy, he’s a fantastic professional.

"Now I understand why at the age of 19 or 20 or 21 he was Arsenal captain."

The Special One added: "When I am the manager at Chelsea the armband will go to another arm that has been in this club for many many years.

"But one thing is [the leader’s] brain needs to be connected with the manager, and his brain is connected to mine during matches."

Aw yisssss. I hope he doesn't go all Negative Nancy tomorrow at OT (like at City). City's result means we have nothing to lose and I hope that's how we play. Let's overwhelm United; we have the ability and the chance. It's a free hit. Let's start to really put some distance for the inevitable November bad moment.

P.S. The captaincy comments above quite clearly hint at Ivanovic.