The Mourinho Thread

BzN4qXvCMAAGxzo.jpg

Strange that Sun is the only media outlet that is criticizing le voyeur. Most talking heads here in the States are praising wenger or laughing at the whole situation. Also what I am finding troubling is the fact no one is talking about Sanchez's challenge on Courtois. I thought it was late & the ref failed to protect the keeper. To Jose's credit he didn't have a go at the ref, but he could have.

Interesting read:

The Science of Scouting: Dangers of misinterpretation

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11662/9507157/the-science-of-scouting-dangers-of-misinterpretation

This is bit is something I've mentioned a few times myself:

“Passes are a classic one,” adds Mackenzie. “You’ll go on your Twitter feed and people will be telling you that this guy has completed 50 passes. That’s all well and good but for a holding midfielder who gets the ball off the back four that’s what I’d expect. The real question is what is he doing with the ball? How penetrative is he being?

Ibrahimovic said: "Mourinho is very intelligent.

"He doesn’t treat everybody the same. He knows how to treat people as individuals and to get 100 per cent out of them."

In his revealing interview with the The Guardian, Ibrahimovic was asked if Mourinho was the most intelligent manager he’s ever worked under, he retorted: "Yes. In the way he approaches players and – ‘manipulates’ is the wrong word – gets them very pumped up? No doubt."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/519827/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-Praise-PSG-Star-Latest-News-Lauds