The Mourinho Thread

and Peps Barca tried to kill us off our worse team for 2 decades and got suker punched on the counter (Ramires goal).

There's no right or wrong when defending a lead.

are we using our 2 games against them as template for success in defending? the games where they hit the post, miss 1 on 1 and really should be scoring probably 7-8 goals over 2 matches? Or do you mean something else? 2 decades what LOL?

Bayern lost to Real at home 4-0. Bayern played 0-0 against Hamburg. Bayern play 0-0 against Gladbach.

Irrelevance. Jose Madrid also got messed 5-0 a few years ago by Pep Barca. I am using the situation ATM. Also drawing 0-0 against 2 small bus parking clubs is a lot different from drawing for being defensive in big matches. If we want to play this game we also did it against Norwich...etc last season.

I am not criticizing Jose or his tactic, I just think it is time for him to change a bit with his mentality and approach. Maybe lets get 2 goals lead from now on and park the plane after.

Not the end of the world. Tough, but Man U are improving. 2 points from Manchester won't lose us the title. We are still 6 points ahead of City and they have to come to our house next time.

Yes we wouldnt lose the title and are well ahead ... But games like these are the ones which needs to be finished off, that what champions do ... Were United improving, i dont think so ... at times we made them look good, we didnt really test their weak defence, instead Fellani of all ppl bullied us in the middle. We are much much better than what we put up today, so falling down couple of levels and losing out 2 points is not really done (for me) ...

I know we need to look into the positives but if we aspire to be champions we need to be ruthless in our execution and not be content by a point specially when we have the quality to finish off opponents ...

I actually think Bundesliga quality improved this season, can't be a coincidence that Bayer, Bayern, Schalke, Wolfsburg and Dortmund all struggled a few times. Dortmund especially lost already like 5 games, I mean they are not that shit right?

I am actually German and support a German side. You could not be further from the truth, please stop spreading Bullshit. What you are telling is totally wrong and false. Zero knowledge of football but always good for a senseless comment, eh?

are we using our 2 games against them as template for success in defending? the games where they hit the post, miss 1 on 1 and really should be scoring probably 7-8 goals over 2 matches? Or do you mean something else? 2 decades what LOL?

Irrelevance. Jose Madrid also got messed 5-0 a few years ago by Pep Barca. I am using the situation ATM. Also drawing 0-0 against 2 small bus parking clubs is a lot different from drawing for being defensive in big matches. If we want to play this game we also did it against Norwich...etc last season.

I am not criticizing Jose or his tactic, I just think it is time for him to change a bit with his mentality and approach. Maybe lets get 2 goals lead from now on and park the plane after.

Our 11/12 team was the worse since the mid 90's, we were terrible im still at a loss explaining how we pulled off the FA Cup never mind the CL.

Doesn't matter how many times they hit post, after Iniestas goal they went all out to kill us off, and we suker punched them.

and Peps Barca tried to kill us off our worse team for 2 decades and got suker punched on the counter (Ramires goal).

2 decades? Exaggerating much haha?

There is no full proof method but I think going for that second goal, which doesn't mean going all-out attack (even though many seem to refuse to believe that), pays off more often than sitting back.

Our 11/12 team was the worse since the mid 90's, we were terrible im still at a loss explaining how we pulled off the FA Cup never mind the CL.

Doesn't matter how many times they hit post, after Iniestas goal they went all out to kill us off, and we suker punched them.

We pulled it off because we had probably a few of the luckiest matches in CL history along with some moments of genius from Ramires,Drogba and Cech. Those matches conclude nothing at all, if we had a rematch a few months later I think we would have got rape by that Barca team playing the exact same team again.

Yep Ramires goal was like I said once in a life time go, it will never happen again.

2 decades? Exaggerating much haha?

There is no full proof method but I think going for that second goal, which doesn't mean going all-out attack (even though many seem to refuse to believe that), pays off more often than sitting back.

After Zola, Robbie and co arrived in the mid 90s, was any team we had worse than that? in terms of results and the performances?

After Zola, Robbie and co arrived in the mid 90s, was any team we had worse than that? in terms of results and the performances?

The PL wasn't as strong back then as it is now. The teams of the 90s and early 00s weren't better, come on.

It was the worst team in the Abramavich era, yet they won (I have no idea how). Isn't that what it's all about according to many haha?

You really can't say a team that won our only CL is our worst team in 2 decade. You are also mistaking individual talent for a team.

Performance is subjective matter, but result is objective. That team won a CL and FA Cup.

Next week if Manure have the same luck against City and we beat QPR I want to see most of the comments. It's not the end of the world guys.

and if City beat Manure and we lose to the Hoops the Lemmings will be heading for the cliffs :D

You really can't say a team that won our only CL is our worst team in 2 decade. You are also mistaking individual talent for a team.

Performance is subjective matter, but result is objective. That team won a CL and FA Cup.

Knockout cups can be won any time, the Greece team in the last word cup were imo better than the team that won the Euros.

I don't doubt the sheer spirit and desire we shown to win the CL ofcourse not, however that was the most one sided final i have seen, we were well off the pace compared to thd elite and it showed, the win was simply remarkable.

If our team of 2000 got the rub of the green in Barca, with 3 one off games after that, who knows if they would have done the same.

Small margins.

It's the most dissapointing game since he took over, losing to the lesser sides last season almost became expected, so I won't count Sunderland.

City won't be dropping points too often, and we will almost certainly go through a dip in form.

It's the most dissapointing game since he took over, losing to the lesser sides last season almost became expected, so I won't count Sunderland.

City won't be dropping points too often, and we will almost certainly go through a dip in form.

Naaa unlucky today for me, last min equaliser and fat idiot ref. City away was the most disappointing, bus parking from min 1 and continues, that was 2 points lost by him. You could argue Schalke home too but again that was mostly Drogba's fault and we were unlucky to draw then.