Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

1st 2 reasons are kind of accurate if you look from the outside. 3rd is just ridiculous, 4th again no one knows, maybe it is true and partly his reason for giving up trying to impress(very unlikely though). 5th is just poor, Fabregas is not Spanish is he...oh wait and Costa was really inducted into the national team as well :)

Well, of course you can make some sort argument for almost everything, but point is, like all good conspiracy theories, there are a lot simpler and more logical explanation for all of them.

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

I heard we're not having a press-conference tomorrow, and the club is in full support of it.

Whether it's because of the decision by the FA to charge costa so early than they've ever done for another incident, we don't know.

I'm afraid this will become trend in every season at January. Last season KDB and Mata. This season Salah and Schurrle. We will always have 5 AM fighting for 3 position every time. The one who struggling between July until January every season, will be out in January.

Who is next at January 2016? Willian? Or Cuadrado? Hazard and Oscar will always be safe imo.

I'm afraid this will become trend in every season at January. Last season KDB and Mata. This season Salah and Schurrle. We will always have 5 AM fighting for 3 position every time. The one who struggling between July until January every season, will be out in January.

Who is next at January 2016? Willian? Or Cuadrado? Hazard and Oscar will always be safe imo.

Hazard will be, but Oscar could be used as a parting tool in the future.

i hope that does not happen. also, i can see us promoting a youth payer like traore as 5th AM. so 4 player for 3 spots plus a youth player as back up would give us more stability compared to the current rotating door policy. also, really doubt that salah and schurrle were proper jose buys. salah was a panic buy and done cos we dint have an option to replace mata and kdb. schurrle had been linked with us a year before jose came in.

• Like 2

i hope that does not happen. also, i can see us promoting a youth payer like traore as 5th AM. so 4 player for 3 spots plus a youth player as back up would give us more stability compared to the current rotating door policy. also, really doubt that salah and schurrle were proper jose buys. salah was a panic buy and done cos we dint have an option to replace mata and kdb. schurrle had been linked with us a year before jose came in.

True but considering the amount of power and control Mourinho has been given since he returned, one would think he gave his approval on that transfer. Spoke of his qualities and what he offered to the team more than once. Just so happened that things kinda went south this season.

I said in the past that Mourinho is not good for youth, but him starting Zouma back to back games I take it back.

This might be the start and I tip my hat to him. :tiphat:

Even though Zouma is not technically an academy player, he's still youth nonetheless!

So well done Mourinho.

• Like 1

Choosing Zouma proves it. Mourinho doesn't care about age, he cares about how well it'll work out.

Funnily enough, the same people who complain about not playing the kids would be the same who'd complain if we were to come second. Some people just complain regardless of what happens.

• Like 2

Jose 2015: "We don't do draws. I will rather lose chasing a win than settle for a draw" :rolleyes:

Actually he said it in 2014. So yes he is changing his resolution in 2015, 'we don't do loses. I'll rather keep a draw than take a risk and then lose'

• Like 3