The Mourinho Thread

No buses next season. That is all i expect from Jose next season.

Nothing wrong in being a little conservative in certain games, just no buses please.

I do think he has figured out his squad by now. Lets just see whether he changes his approach to the game when he gets his players next season.

Not winning a single trophy playing defensive football is the same as not winning a single trophy playing fantastic football.

If we dont win a single trophy playing the way we did this season, and liverpool doesnt win a single trophy playing the way they did, it amounts to the same result.

So lets win some trophies playing a bit more positive while keeping only the best bits of our defensive philosophy.

And thanks for giving the media more ammunition to write further bullshit about the club, thus creating more bad vibes around the dressing room. I think in the recent weeks, Jose has shown himself to be a very bad loser. Blaming referees and now even blaming his own players. It's always someone else's fault. One minute you're happy with Hazard's defensive work, the next minute, after a defeat, you're not. One minute "we don't have a striker" the next, the "strikers are doing a good job?" I can go on and on but it's getting out of hand.

Mourinho needs to understand that Chelsea is a bigger club than the one he left in 2007. His recent antics just won't cut it with the board. It's bad enough we have to watch the turgid football he serves us every week. He seriously needs to focus more on the training and less with trying to sound clever in press conferences. He needs to take responsibility for defeats and realize he is an ambassador for the football club.

I'm not one of those CFC fans that believe this sun shines out of Mourinho's ass. His job is to manage the team and not treat it as a vehicle to massage his ego. Ancelotti would never utter some of the stuff Mourinho has said this season. There's a way to be a great manager and classy at the same time, but I've been turned off by Mourinho's antics all season and especially in the last month or so.

He's a manager for a reason, he doesn't have to be nice nor does he have to be best pals with the media, the media are cunts he knows and so do we. It's not about giving the media bullets to fire, he speaks his mind and tells it how it is, is that wrong in this guarded society we live in?

Even though Hazard has performed well this season, he hasn't turned up in the CL IMO. Mourinho is right and wrong with his assessment. He is right to expect more from Hazard, but wrong to make it public.

Finally.

I wish he said it earlier. Hazard needs his attitude sorted out, and after the CL match and all these "poor me" comments especially. Mourinho seriously fucked up by not getting him back to Earth as soon as all this "I'm going to be as good as Ronaldo and Messi" started - now it looks like his habit of talking up his players at every opportunity has seriously backfired.

Since Jose has problems with expressing himself in English, why doesn´t he take lessons? Lessons in PR are needed too.

Why can he just say, Hazard is not very good at defending & we know he may make mistakes?

Mourinho meant exactly what he said, and he was right.

Jose is wrong to clean his dirty laundry in the public.

Then what was Eden for speaking in the first place. We just got beat at home,knocked out of the champions league from a winning position, and he has to field questions from a player not tracking his man questioning him. He did what any of us would do, and set the record straight.

If we are going to be really honest, then Hazard was only out there last night on name alone. I saw no reason, other than name, why he should have been out there starting over schürrle.