The Mourinho Thread

As I said so many times, Jose is the best tactician around, but are we not brave enough to admit, to criticize some of his shortcomings or the other players?

After all, these threads are here to write our opinions or are they not?

How can anyone be happy to see Chelsea under his guidance playing this shitty parking the bus?

Don´t we remember why Roman was not too happy with Mateo´s style of play?

Do any of you think, Roman is going to pump millions into this club just to see parking the bus, Chelsea being ridiculed, laughed at in every newspaper in Europe? Well, have I got news for you. Roman will give Jose until December to change the direction of Chelsea, play decent football as expected & if Jose fails, he is packing his bags again. I have no doubts about it.

I am almost certain, Roman loves this club, wants to see this club to be considered among the best, but is not willing to wait for four years for Jose to deliver the goods.

As I said so many times, Jose is the best tactician around, but are we not brave enough to admit, to criticize some of his shortcomings or the other players?

After all, these threads are here to write our opinions or are they not?

How can anyone be happy to see Chelsea under his guidance playing this shitty parking the bus?

Don´t we remember why Roman was not too happy with Mateo´s style of play?

Do any of you think, Roman is going to pump millions into this club just to see parking the bus, Chelsea being ridiculed, laughed at in every newspaper in Europe? Well, have I got news for you. Roman will give Jose until December to change the direction of Chelsea, play decent football as expected & if Jose fails, he is packing his bags again. I have no doubts about it.

I am almost certain, Roman loves this club, wants to see this club to be considered among the best, but is not willing to wait for four years for Jose to deliver the goods.

Because:

1) our previous two campaigns saw us struggle in the Prem for CL qualification

2) As the holders we got knocked out at the group stages

Jesus - how short is your memory?

Mourinho has stabilised the team and when he has the attacking players he needs - will redress the balance!

You're acting like we have a world beating team at the minute - WE DON'T

Jose is extracting the best from what he has - whilst reaching the Semi finals and keeping us in with a shout of the league!

So yeah - I have a problem with people talking shit about the team and Jose.

Because:

1) our previous two campaigns saw us struggle in the Prem for CL qualification

2) As the holders we got knocked out at the group stages

Jesus - how short is your memory?

Mourinho has stabilised the team and when he has the attacking players he needs - will redress the balance!

You're acting like we have a world beating team at the minute - WE DON'T

Jose is extracting the best from what he has - whilst reaching the Semi finals and keeping us in with a shout of the league!

So yeah - I have a problem with people talking shit about the team and Jose.

I have a problem with people being blind & not seeing the squad that can play much better than parking the bus.

Yes, we could...it would just mean we would concede a few more goals throughout the season

Parking the bus isn't the only option Jose seems more concerned about conceding goals than scoring freely...

Concede a few more goals???

LOSE MATCHES YOU MEAN?

To say, Chelsea could not have played better against Aston & Sunderland has been just clueless viewed, in my opinion.

But the same tactics were ok when we beat PSG and Loserpool?

Can't have your cake and eat it too...

But the same tactics were ok when we beat PSG and Loserpool?

Can't have your cake and eat it too...

PSG or Liverscums are much better teams, offensively. There I could see the reason behind Jose´s decision.

Against Aston & Sunderland, just pathetic, I feel.

Everyone knew it but you - till we sort out offensive part of our team we were always going to play from defense onward.

Oh, you knew it? Chelsea was going to park the bus. Congratulations, you are going places.