The Mourinho Thread

Unpopular opinion =

I'm starting to get turned off by him, I'm sorry. He's changed. He's not the same guy he was in his first spell here. I'm not calling for him to be sacked, far from it, I'm not insane but he needs to relax a little and accept defeats sometimes. He needs to know he is an ambassador of this football club with every word that comes out of his mouth placed under scrutiny. The clever quotes are fun to listen to, but when you start throwing your players under the bus to deflect from criticism, then you know you have a problem. No one needs to remind Mourinho he's a great manager, but Jesus Christ, the guy needs to curb his ego. His (prepared) speech on how he feels to be going two seasons without a trophy was sad to listen to. Sometimes you wonder if he really loves the club or if he is mostly concerned with furthering the legend of "Mourinho the Special One".

Then what was Eden for speaking in the first place. We just got beat at home,knocked out of the champions league from a winning position, and he has to field questions from a player not tracking his man questioning him. He did what any of us would do, and set the record straight.

If we are going to be really honest, then Hazard was only out there last night on name alone. I saw no reason, other than name, why he should have been out there starting over schürrle.

Ok then. If he had no business on the pitch, I ask who put him out there? Jose, if I remember correctly. Now, he let him have it in the public? Uncalled for, in my opinion.

Jose is wrong to clean his dirty laundry in the public.

Short but sweet, I agree 1000%. We can't afford to turn a blind eye because it's Mourinho. He said it himself, no one is bigger than the club. No player, not him and not even Roman. Take responsibility and stop giving the media ammunition by publicly criticizing our players. Torres one day, Eto'o the next, Hazard today. Get a grip, Jose. It's not always about you.

Can you imagine the UK media soon? All because Jose is a dimwit.

Since Jose has problems with expressing himself in English, why doesn´t he take lessons? Lessons in PR are needed too.

Why can he just say, Hazard is not very good at defending & we know he may make mistakes?

I don't know why it is only now that I am ignoring your posts. I used to find your misplaced commas vaguely amusing but now even they don't make up for the drivel that you post here.

It was the sacking that pained me the most after mourinho. We played our best football in 10 years and we sacked him, I almost cried hearing that news

We did in the first season, but 10-11 we played some off the worst football i have ever seen, even the 6-0 vs Wigan was poor.

I don't know why it is only now that I am ignoring your posts. I used to find your misplaced commas vaguely amusing but now even they don't make up for the drivel that you post here.

Then, you might as well hit the road now!

And please stop with the "Jose is never wrong" sentiment all the time. He is not the founder of the club or a god. He is not Roman. He's a great manager and a Chelsea legend, but he needs to have a rethink of his behaviour if he plans to stay here "forever".

Unpopular opinion =

I'm starting to get turned off by him, I'm sorry. He's changed. He's not the same guy he was in his first spell here. I'm not calling for him to be sacked, far from it, I'm not insane but he needs to relax a little and accept defeats sometimes. He needs to know he is an ambassador of this football club with every word that comes out of his mouth placed under scrutiny. The clever quotes are fun to listen to, but when you start throwing your players under the bus to deflect from criticism, then you know you have a problem. No one needs to remind Mourinho he's a great manager, but Jesus Christ, the guy needs to curb his ego. His (prepared) speech on how he feels to be going two seasons without a trophy was sad to listen to. Sometimes you wonder if he really loves the club or if he is mostly concerned with furthering the legend of "Mourinho the Special One".

lmao. You're paranoid.

Unpopular opinion =

I'm starting to get turned off by him, I'm sorry. He's changed. He's not the same guy he was in his first spell here. I'm not calling for him to be sacked, far from it, I'm not insane but he needs to relax a little and accept defeats sometimes.

He's a bad loser. That's fine. There's nothing noble in being a good loser.

And please stop with the "Jose is never wrong" sentiment all the time.

Jose isn't always right, but most of use support him. You never fail to moan and criticise him. You're a joke.

I can't see videos on my phone, what did he say?? I hope mou hasn't said anything he'll regret.

Unfortunately, he might have this time and it won't be the first or last time. He just keeps on burying himself with some of the stuff he comes out with and this isn't the first time. Jose should know that Roman will have him gone before Hazard, I'm certain of that.

This is why I had my reservations about him initially, apart from the brand of football.

Ok then. If he had no business on the pitch, I ask who put him out there? Jose, if I remember correctly. Now, he let him have it in the public? Uncalled for, in my opinion.

You know what...you are right,

Hopefully he does not make the same mistake this weekend.

Jose is not exempt from criticism but where were all these people after the Liverpool victory.....oh wait!!

We were all here, whooping it up. Were you?

Despite of seeing 10 players around the box, then.

He's a bad loser. That's fine. There's nothing noble in being a good loser.

Jose isn't always right, but most of use support him. You never fail to moan and criticise him. You're a joke.

This has more to do with Mourinho and less to do with me. Mourinho has an enormous ego that will get him in trouble with Roman again and would cause him to be fired. He forgets that he is an employee at this football club and gets ahead of himself with some of his comments. I want him to finish his contract and I want it all to work out, but he needs to change his attitude.

Being a bad loser is one thing, throwing your players under the boss to save face from criticism (in this case, style of football) is another. "I made eleven mistakes", "I don't have a striker" "my 3 strikers are good" "Hazard has shown evolution in defensive game" "I'm not happy with Hazard's defensive game (all season is what he meant not that isolated incident)", then the ref bullshit, even though we were crap against Villa and Sunderland prior to major fuck ups from refs............... He just needs to caught out the antics and tame his ego. That's all I'm saying bro. Please let's not resort to petty name-calling.

We did in the first season, but 10-11 we played some off the worst football i have ever seen, even the 6-0 vs Wigan was poor.

That second season we let too many experienced players leave and ended up with a weak squad. Plays like machecren, kakuta, and so on were regulars on the squad. I don't blame ancelloti at all for that. I also had a feeling he was under internal pressure because of the flop torres purchase. He deserved to stay at least another season.

I didn't complain about any manager sacking as much as this one.

Jose is not exempt from criticism but where were all these people after the Liverpool victory.....oh wait!!

You miss the point though. This is not about victories or defeats. This is about being an ambassador for the football club. Watch the presser again, it's embarrassing. The Chelsea presser-coordinator seated next to Jose had to make that akward *coughing* noise (as if to say, you're talking to much now) when Jose started going on about Hazard and how many trophies he has won in the last 4 years.