The Mourinho Thread

He hasn't been since 2010 and is about to go two seasons trophyless.. Simeone just beat his side with an Atletico Madrid XI worth 35 million euros, almost the same price as Willian alone.

But that's not even the issue. You can't continue to publicly criticize your players and blame everyone for yourself because you are trying to preserve your reputation.

When Simeone has won and achieved in the game what Jose has then come back to me. Did you miss the Porto side Jose steered to glory?

He says it how he feels, but in this PC world we live in it doesn't surprise me why people get their tissues out over this sort of shit.

Don't worry, they are used to mourinho stating things as they are. Especially after the strikers criticism got leaked. They know him well, he speaks his mind.

What I'm worried about is if PSG use this as a point to twist hazards head and try to get him out of chelsea.

And one of the reasons why the comments were uncalled for. Mourinho won't hesitate to wash dirty linen in the public if it means he is absolved of direct criticism. Hazard is partly to blame to for even saying anything about "style of play" to the manipulative French press after ALL the talk surrounding Chelsea and Mourinho have been about that. But Mourinho has not helped issues at all.

When Simeone has won and achieved in the game what Jose has then come back to me. Did you miss the Porto side Jose steered to glory?

He says it how he feels, but in this PC world we live in it doesn't surprise me why people get their tissues out over this sort of shit.

Simeone has won the same amount of trophies Mourinho has won in the last 3 years with a far, FAR less expensive side and a less talented one as well. He is also in the process (at least IMO) of eclipsing Mourinho's Porto glory if he can win the CL with Atletico.

Let's face it. Jose's Porto side didn't face that many formidable sides in the knock-out phases. It was one of the weakest CL's since the tournament was rebranded. Apart from Man United, they beat Monaco, Deportivo La Coruna and Lyon.

Simeone has had to beat AC Milan, Barcelona, and Chelsea and is still unbeaten in the competition. All this while while doing the impossible in the best league in the world, La liga. Breaking the duopoly of Madrid and Barca while being on 1/hundredth of their budget.

Simeone has won the same amount of trophies Mourinho has won in the last 3 years with a far, FAR less expensive side and a less talented one as well. He is also in the process (at least IMO) of eclipsing Mourinho's Porto glory if he can win the CL with Atletico.

Let's face it. Jose's Porto side didn't face that many formidable sides in the knock-out phases. It was one of the weakest CL's since the tournament was rebranded. Apart from Man United, they beat Monaco, Deportivo La Coruna and Lyon.

Simeone has had to beat AC Milan, Barcelona, and Chelsea and is still unbeaten in the competition. All this while while doing the impossible in the best league in the world, La liga. Breaking the duopoly of Madrid and Barca while being on 1/hundredth of their budget.

So now we're rewriting Jose's triumph at Porto? Fuck me that's desperate.

Have you 'forgotten' that he won La Liga in 2012 with 100 points and a record number of goals? He only went out of the CL on penalties as well.

He hasn't been since 2010 and is about to go two seasons trophyless.. Simeone just beat his side with an Atletico Madrid XI worth 35 million euros, almost the same price as Willian alone.

But that's not even the issue. You can't continue to publicly criticize your players and blame everyone for yourself because you are trying to preserve your reputation.

The 35m squad is also 2 wins away from winning a league that has Barca and Ancelotti's Madrid in it.

Its not as simple as looking at the money side of thing's, especially if the squad has been prudently built like this Leti or Jose's Porto.

WTF JOSE?!? WHY TAKE IT PUBLIC WHY ??!!?!?!?! IF MOURINHO BENCHES HIM NEXT GAME HE IS A FOOL. HE SHOULD TELL HIM HE WAS WRONG AND SUPPORT HIM.

He should have benched him last game.

Why should, at this present point in time, Hazard have a starting Spot over Schurrle? The same player who has done all asked of him within the system?

Monaco (who they beat in the final) knocked out Chelsea and Real Madrid. Deportivo, the team they beat in the semi, beat AC Milan 4-0 in the quarter final 2nd leg.

Maybe if the big boys didn't fuck up against team's Porto comfortably eliminated he might have had a 'harder' route to the trophy.

Why people keep on bringing something that happened over a decade ago?

Shit then if we keep that up, Wenger is still a beast for what he did in the past....

Sometimes the tactic that work yesteryear's does not work today, and coaches has to evolve.

This is why stubborn managers like Wenger fall of their perch.

And one of the reasons why the comments were uncalled for. Mourinho won't hesitate to wash dirty linen in the public if it means he is absolved of direct criticism. Hazard is partly to blame to for even saying anything about "style of play" to the manipulative French press after ALL the talk surrounding Chelsea and Mourinho have been about that. But Mourinho has not helped issues at all.02

Hazard made a mistake when he said "I do it all on my own" it make the teammates feel somehow, but I get your point.

What you don't like about mourinho is that he'll say anything to prevent the blame from falling on his shoulders.

I don't see it that way but I get where your coming from.

As for hazard talking about us preferring a counter attack style, I'm happy that came out publicly. Because I want mou to be serious about improving our possession play. Even if it means copying part of people system in possession, ours just has to be better than it is.

When jose's comments about our strikers and eto's age came out, I said it'll make our strikers wake up, and it showed. (If you notice since jose said that, our strikers have scored a lot more goals)

So I'm hoping that hazard quote will have the same impact that jose's striker comments had on us, but this time on our possession play.

This way we can progress to be like athletico, good in possession, excellent in defending and counter. And then we finally become complete like bayern last season which was good in possession, counter, pressing and defending.

I love, absolute love the way you just cast aside his achievement at delivering the CL with Porto because it doesn't fit your agenda. That so called Monaco side had the likes of.....Jesus Christ. That side of Monaco had the likes of Jerome Rothen, Ludovic Giuly and Morientes, hardly shite was it? Or can't you remember the quality of them because it was a while back?

Just to let you know we have beaten Barcelona with Jose in charge before, or was that before you started following Chelsea?

Have you thought about swapping teams to Atletico?

WTF JOSE?!? WHY TAKE IT PUBLIC WHY ??!!?!?!?! IF MOURINHO BENCHES HIM NEXT GAME HE IS A FOOL. HE SHOULD TELL HIM HE WAS WRONG AND SUPPORT HIM.

It was taken publik because Hazard made these comments. Mourinho was asked direct questions. Had he refused to comment, it would have been spun by the media just the same. He preferred to come clear and actually answer.

It's ours to guess how many times Hazard has heard the same in private.

Why people keep on bringing something that happened over a decade ago?

Shit then if we keep that up, Wenger is still a beast for what he did in the past....

Sometimes the tactic that work yesteryear's does not work today, and coaches has to evolve.

This is why stubborn managers like Wenger fall of their perch.

Have you been reading this thread or are you just coming in when you feel like it? Get some perspective and whilst you are it start posting properly in real sentences because as usual it makes no sense.

Have you been reading this thread or are you just coming in when you feel like it? Get some perspective and whilst you are it start posting properly in real sentences because as usual it makes no sense.

As it is writing, when you have nothing better to say, just correct their grammar. :D

I don't have all day, sorry.

It's cool.

Anyhow as I said, it's foolish to link something that happen a decade ago to today.

The same players of a decade ago, are not the same players of today.

The same tactics of a decade ago, are not the same tactics of today.

Time changes, and those who are good adopt, those that are stubborn go the way of the dinosaurs and Wenger! :D