The Mourinho Thread

I've seen Paulinho play several times for Spurs and he's nothing like the player you've described there. He's average on the ball and doesn't excel at any one thing, pretty much a jack of all trades and a master of none. We can and should do a hell of a lot better than him.

First season in England under two different but equally incompetent managers. At the right price he's a nice squad option.

First season in England under two different but equally incompetent managers. At the right price he's a nice squad option.

We should produce our squad players really. Then there are the likes of Van Ginkel who can fill in if needed. We have to stop wasting money on players like Paulinho that don't improve us significantly, in fact I'll go further and say every transfer this summer has to be a player that walks into the first 11. No more of this squad stuff, we have loads of players out on loan that can be recalled for that purpose.

As a squad option, you might as well keep Mikel. At least Mikel thrives in park the bus situations! :D

paulinho is an upgrade on rambo but no where near the ball playing player we want to accompany matic for next season.

since he is a spurs cunt, his price anyways goes up, so i will say for the same amount of money, rakitic is a 10 times better option.

If he wants to proceed with his old ways, there will be a problem in the near future... let's hope the 2 seasons with out a trophy will make him think things over

Fair enough. I imagine when Jose envisaged his team it didn't have Ramires and Luiz at the heart of it though. He wants players like Matic and maybe even Paulinho who actually have some talent on the ball.

Uhmm you got one thing wrong, and he said at how he really wanted a player like ramires.

And I think he still likes him because of his stamina.

So we shall see what he does this summer.

One thing is for sure he will have no excuse if come next season he still using ramires......

Uhmm you got one thing wrong, and he said at how he really wanted a player like ramires.

And I think he still likes him because of his stamina.

So we shall see what he does this summer.

One thing is for sure he will have no excuse if come next season he still using ramires......

the way things are, Ramires will be the end of him at Chelsea

I am still confused by Jose´s constant negative approach to Chelsea´s winning the PL. Even today, he says, Chelsea has no chance to win the PL, why?

What about if he were to change his talks & say, just maybe Liverpool & Citeh may drop points & my team wins the remaining two games? Bingo Jose!

Some people were at his feet sunday and look now...

The fact is our team miss some key thing to be complete (a better midfield, a striker, a GK who command his area)... Fuck it, there's always next year, Bring on the Quadruple.

People are forgetting the type of players Atletico have in midfield, they play with grit, determination, but above all they are great on the ball. Our midfield struggle to pass the ball forward and when the opposition press they seem to panic... If we had Matic-Modric in midfield we'll be able to keep the ball so much better. In this 'football manger era' people always want to talk tactics, i'm sorry but it also comes down to personnel, i would love to see Pep try and make Luiz-Ramires keep possession in tight areas. There's a reason why one of his first signings for Bayern was Thiago...

No one should complain about Jose´s first season now. The team has done much better than expected.

If Jose were to shut his mouth, it could be even better for next season.

Constant provocations by him, telling the media how shitty Chelsea´s strikers are is not helping anybody.

Annoying how the media and football fans (most of them anyway) are having a field day right now. They just love to see Mourinho and Chelsea lose. But he'll probably have his opportunity next season to shut them up with a trophy.

Most of them sucking off Simeone and the same ones who called him a cunt over the Beckham thing years ago.

Most of them sucking off Simeone and the same ones who called him a cunt over the Beckham thing years ago.

Yeah it's because he's new and shiny. 'The Special (Sime)One' I read somewhere. If he manages to stay succesful, he'll also have his fair share of haters within a few years.

I do wish him luck though, I doubt Atletico will get a chance like this any time soon.