The Mourinho Thread

You miss the point though. This is not about victories or defeats. This is about being an ambassador for the football club. Watch the presser again, it's embarrassing. The Chelsea presser-coordinator seated next to Jose had to make that akward *coughing* noise (as if to say, you're talking to much now) when Jose started going on about Hazard and how many trophies he has won in the last 4 years.

This is about Mourinho, I know exactly what this about. He's the manager of this football club for a reason....he's the best in the world. He speaks his mind and I respect him for that. He never cuts corners nor does he back down, why should he? He loves Chelsea, he loves the fans and what he thinks is right is fine by me. Mourinho is the big attraction, his press conferences get more people in them than a lower league team do, why? Because he is the big dog.

Do less fucking moaning and get behind him.

You miss the point though. This is not about victories or defeats. This is about being an ambassador for the football club. Watch the presser again, it's embarrassing. The Chelsea presser-coordinator seated next to Jose had to make that akward *coughing* noise (as if to say, you're talking to much now) when Jose started going on about Hazard and how many trophies he has won in the last 4 years.

This is getting pathetic now. Jose is a fine ambassador of this club and good value. He's done more than enough to earn a bit of leeway and doesn't deserve 'fans' like you constantly on his back. I'm sorry if you think I'm picking on you, but in my defence it's only because I despise fans of your ilk and what you've brought to this club.

He hasn't thrown Hazard under the bus but simply been honest in the hopes that Eden will learn from his mistakes.

This is about Mourinho, I know exactly what this about. He's the manager of this football club for a reason....he's the best in the world. He speaks his mind and I respect him for that. He never cuts corners nor does he back down, why should he? He loves Chelsea, he loves the fans and what he thinks is right is fine by me. Mourinho is the big attraction, his press conferences get more people in them than a lower league team do, why? Because he is the big dog.

What makes you think he is moaning? Did you actually read his postings?

Oh he's moaning alright, it's all he ever fucking does.

Personally, I do not believe he does. He has some legit questions, I feel.

Of course, some of you do not like to face the music. Jose to me, still has got a plenty to learn about PR.

Sorry, I'm just surprised by things I read here.

It all reminds me of the story that happened recently at work. One of my collegues blatantly disregarded safety procedures and when students objected ordered them to "shut up or forget about passing exams". As a result five students were injured, two of them seriously. Know who was blamed by everyone after it happened? No, not the guy who didn't do his work, but his cheef who publicly admitted the incident and apologized to students and their parents. He endangered the reputation of university! That never should be done!

That same logic is applied here. Hazard fucked up in a match - he's not to blame. Came up with comments that make the press laugh at our club for 3 days already - he's done well. But when the manager, answering a direct question, says that Hazard should clean up his act - he's damaging the reputation of the club.

It's probably very easy to live in a society where you can do anything and never get criticized because pointing out that someone does something wrong is considered worse than doing your work badly.

Though praising players doesn't work too. I remember Mourinho being called a deluded hypocrite when he talked about forwards doing everything for the team and called exactly same words when he said that his forwards are not good enough. Probably even by the same people :)

Personally, I do not believe he does. He has some legit questions, I feel.

Of course, some of you do not like to face the music. Jose to me, still has got a plenty to learn about PR.

There is questions and then there is constant bashing. After a while banging the same drum becomes annoying. Jose has nothing to learn in PR, he's forgot more than we know, and when you are dealing with the rats of the English media I think he handles them with the gratitude they deserve, and he is being more than graceful with them.

I wouldn't give them the steam off my shite personally.

For Hazard to say he has to do everything alone but be the player who let his team-mates down by failing to track a runner needed to be addressed.

Actually that was the comment that made me seriously angry. If it wasn't misinterpreted it's a huge sign of - damn, don't know the English word, it's called "star-disease" here and needs to be sorted out or we may end up with our own Bojan Krkic.

I will say it, Mourinho you screwed up here.

You did it good by saying it was mistranslated quote, but you don't thrown your player down like that in public.

Never, ever ever!

Do it behind doors for crying out loud!

Now the PSG saga will be unending, sigh.

Sorry, I'm just surprised by things I read here.

It all reminds me of the story that happened recently at work. One of my collegues blatantly disregarded safety procedures and when students objected ordered them to "shut up or forget about passing exams". As a result five students were injured, two of them seriously. Know who was blamed by everyone after it happened? No, not the guy who didn't do his work, but his cheef who publicly admitted the incident and apologized to students and their parents. He endangered the reputation of university! That never should be done!

That same logic is applied here. Hazard fucked up in a match - he's not to blame. Came up with comments that make the press laugh at our club for 3 days already - he's done well. But when the manager, answering a direct question, says that Hazard should clean up his act - he's damaging the reputation of the club.

It's probably very easy to live in a society where you can do anything and never get criticized because pointing out that someone does something wrong is considered worse than doing your work badly.

Though praising players doesn't work too. I remember Mourinho being called a deluded hypocrite when he talked about forwards doing everything for the team and called exactly same words when he said that his forwards are not good enough. Probably even by the same people :)

Although this is not the full gist of what Mourinho said.

There is questions and then there is constant bashing. After a while banging the same drum becomes annoying. Jose has nothing to learn in PR, he's forgot more than we know, and when you are dealing with the rats of the English media I think he handles them with the gratitude they deserve, and he is being more than graceful with them.

I wouldn't give them the steam off my shite personally.

Well, I agree with you on the UK media, wholeheartedly. However, I will not agree with your analyses of Jose has nothing to learn about his shitty approach with PR. Mark my words, a big fine is coming for his sarcastic remarks about the ref.

We all are looking for a better season for next year & one of it must be Jose´s approach with PR, I feel.

Well, I agree with you on the UK media, wholeheartedly. However, I will not agree with your analyses of Jose has nothing to learn about his shitty approach with PR. Mark my words, a big fine is coming for his sarcastic remarks about the ref.

We all are looking for a better season for next year & one of it must be Jose´s approach with PR, I feel.

And players that do as he says?

He could shit in a handkerchief and throw it at the press in media briefings for all I care, absolute scum.

He hasn't been since 2010 and is about to go two seasons trophyless.. Simeone just beat his side with an Atletico Madrid XI worth 35 million euros, almost the same price as Willian alone.

But that's not even the issue. You can't continue to publicly criticize your players and blame everyone for yourself because you are trying to preserve your reputation.

And players that do as he says?

He could shit in a handkerchief and throw it at the press in media briefings for all I care, absolute scum.

As you should know, that´s impossible in the UK. Much better, avoid idiotic questions.

Actually that was the comment that made me seriously angry. If it wasn't misinterpreted it's a huge sign of - damn, don't know the English word, it's called "star-disease" here and needs to be sorted out or we may end up with our own Bojan Krkic.

It obviously wasn't misinterpreted, Mourinho speaks French ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baiLQmhdyiU is there a language he doesn't know? ) and he said he watched the interview.

Personally I'd say both player and manager are wrong here, this stuff should be kept in-house but Hazard put it out there and the manager responded. It is what it is. :dunno:

Unfortunately, he might have this time and it won't be the first or last time. He just keeps on burying himself with some of the stuff he comes out with and this isn't the first time. Jose should know that Roman will have him gone before Hazard, I'm certain of that.02

This is why I had my reservations about him initially, apart from the brand of football.02

Don't worry, they are used to mourinho stating things as they are. Especially after the strikers criticism got leaked. They know him well, he speaks his mind.

What I'm worried about is if PSG use this as a point to twist hazards head and try to get him out of chelsea.