The Mourinho Thread

Are people really claiming we should sack Mourinho? Chelsea fans are a JOKE sometimes - really fucking pisses me off.

Who is asking, appart for the obvious troll, for Jose to be sacked?

Just the small faction of brainless ones.

TRue that. I should rephrase my statment.

It was more or less meaning that we shouldn't judge Jose on this season failures if we dont win anything....

What I expect to see next season are

A shift in philosophy from a counter attacking team to a creative passing team that's capable of breaking down opponents defensive resistance.we have been so pathetic on that front this season that most times, the teams that have employed such tactics haven't even had to work too hard for the result they have had against us. To change this a couple of thing must/should happen.

playing attacking fullbacks and encouraging them to join the attack to provide extra width more often whether that means ivanovic drops back to his natural position as a centre back which allows azpilicueta to flourish offensively and get a new left back to replace Cole and azpi or alternatively buy an offensive right back and keep azpi on the left but with tactical instructions that gives the fullbacks license to bomb forward.

Buy a deep lying playmaker to partner Matic. promote RLC and have him and van Ginkel as back ups. part of our problems this season has been the lack of creativity and cutting edge from deep and we saw the marked improvement the signing of matic made in that regard. less brainless, headless chickens and more quality, technically gifted and intelligent midfielders please.

And the last piece of the puzzle is a striker that's versatile enough to not only act as a focal point in attack but also possess the movement and technical ability to open up tight defences and create chances and link up play brilliantly with the midfield.

All of this becomes pointless without a total commitment which I have always said starts from the training ground. practice makes perfection.

The other thing I had like to see is some commitment to developing and promoting youngsters (on loan or from the academy) into the first team. sterling and pogba are perfect examples of the reward a little faith in youth can yield. There's no reason why some players on loan/academy cannot be used as squad players instead of relying on crap and/or ageing players that have past their prime and splashing the cash on players that do not necessarily improve us as a team.

And last but not the least clearing out of the deadwoods.

an excellent analysis I would be delighted to see even 80% of that happening

A shift in philosophy from a counter attacking team to a creative passing team that's capable of breaking down opponents defensive resistance.we have been so pathetic on that front this season that most times, the teams that have employed such tactics haven't even had to work too hard for the result they have had against us. To change this a couple of thing must/should happen.

playing attacking fullbacks and encouraging them to join the attack to provide extra width more often whether that means ivanovic drops back to his natural position as a centre back which allows azpilicueta to flourish offensively and get a new left back to replace Cole and azpi or alternatively buy an offensive right back and keep azpi on the left but with tactical instructions that gives the fullbacks license to bomb forward.

Buy a deep lying playmaker to partner Matic. promote RLC and have him and van Ginkel as back ups. part of our problems this season has been the lack of creativity and cutting edge from deep and we saw the marked improvement the signing of matic made in that regard. less brainless, headless chickens and more quality, technically gifted and intelligent midfielders please.

And the last piece of the puzzle is a striker that's versatile enough to not only act as a focal point in attack but also possess the movement and technical ability to open up tight defences and create chances and link up play brilliantly with the midfield.

All of this becomes pointless without a total commitment which I have always said starts from the training ground. practice makes perfection.

The other thing I had like to see is some commitment to developing and promoting youngsters (on loan or from the academy) into the first team. sterling and pogba are perfect examples of the reward a little faith in youth can yield. There's no reason why some players on loan/academy cannot be used as squad players instead of relying on crap and/or ageing players that have past their prime and splashing the cash on players that do not necessarily improve us as a team.

Exactly.

A very good, articulate post for you.

But yes, full-back, midfielder and striker is what I think everyone here expects us to be in for as well as a stripping of the dead wood.

Let's hope this will happen, I really want our youth to atleast be given a chance next year.

someone compared him and simeone, and he responded that its not fair comparing simeone and him because there's difference about the amount of experience between those two.

and suddenly, boom "Mourinho : Simeone is no better than me"

did the journalist have a gloryhole piercing in his head or something? retarded

Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Palace and Tottenham have all for good or bad proved this season that the manager is the most important person in a football club bar the owner's, Burnley, Wolves, Wigan and Bournemouth are other examples if you want to look lower down the league pyramid.