The Mourinho Thread

Apparently we will play with B team on Sunday.

*sigh*

Hopefully this is just annoyed José talking and he won't really do that. At least make Liverpool sweat a little by beating them.

*sigh*

Hopefully this is just annoyed José talking and he won't really do that. At least make Liverpool sweat a little by beating them.

What's the point in risking in players? We're not going to beat the FA this season so again, what's the point?

Apparently we will play with B team on Sunday.

We will - no main keeper, no Terry probably, no Hazard, maybe no Eto'o, whatever they do with Ramires (are punishments decided yet?) - we're missing 5 players already.

So he promissed to play with players who won't be available for Wednesday - it's Matic, Salah, Lampard and Mikel, and I'd say at least 2 of those belong to A-team.

On the other hand it would be fun if we beat Liverpool away with our B team, like we did with Arsenal in League Cup.

And by the way, about this bad-mannered disrespectful Mourinho. He was interviewed by Spanish TV channel after the game and spoke in Spanish.

(sorry, I'm just really p*ssed off about this "Speaking English in the PC while representing English club shows lack of respect" babble from all sides :rant: )

What's the point in risking in players? We're not going to beat the FA this season so again, what's the point?

Because we still have a strong enough side to win even with these injuries.

You never know what'll happen in this league. We beat Liverpool and win our last two and maybe Liverpool choke it away against Palace and whoever else. I'd rather us not just roll over and give up a game.

Interesting post match comments from Mourinho. Basically said he'll field a B-team unless Roman overrules it and then went on about how he's only the manager and nothing more. I don't know. Something unsettling about those comments. Hope there aren't any internal problems.

Interesting post match comments from Mourinho. Basically said he'll field a B-team unless Roman overrules it and then went on about how he's only the manager and nothing more. I don't know. Something unsettling about those comments. Hope there aren't any internal problems.

relax he is taking the piss again

Mourinho wanted the 0-0 and we got it. Decent result, but an away goal would've been worth a 2-1 defeat. This stat doesn't transpire much confidence should Atletico score:

@RichJolly 1h

Chelsea's CL semi-final scores under Mourinho: 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 0-1, 0-0. 1 goal scored in 480 minutes (inc extra time).

Hope you're right. Hopefully Roman isn't becoming over-controlling. That was the impression I got from those comments, but probably just another one of Mourinho's mind games.

I believe Roman has learnt his lesson at last ,, He is a good owner but a fucking awful scout

I believe Roman has learnt his lesson at last ,, He is a good owner but a fucking awful scout

Aye - when I worked with the lads who make Football Manager - we created a 'Roman' filter - most expensive player with the worst stats ;) it never made it into production tho ;) - too much of a hot potato ;) was funny though

Read that it sounds like he's flirting with the United job with those quotes, ("I'm not the most important person at the club. I do what the club decides.") hmm...

Aye - when I worked with the lads who make Football Manager - we created a 'Roman' filter - most expensive player with the worst stats ;) it never made it into production tho ;) - too much of a hot potato ;) was funny though

Roman was the fan boy with the money ,,, Veron Shev Torres ....

Roman was the fan boy with the money ,,, Veron Shev Torres ....

Yup, prior to that we made some really shrewd buys under 'Tinker Man' :)

Since Roman arrived our scouting network went to shit... I just want Traore to step up next year he was a beast in pre-season... Exactly the player we need.

I'd love us to sign an 'unknown' striker though a la Didier and absolutely rule next season! I mean who thought Suarez would be this good? Fc king Liverpool always find brilliant strikers... Rush, Aldridge (Rush look alike), Fowler... Sigh :)