The Mourinho Thread

Its quite absymal and hilarious how some fellas are going gaga jux abot a single game after praising the manager for some period of eon after psg win...Man utd played shit for greater percentage of games last season but at the end of the day they win...why? RVP scored a hell of goals 4united that was crucial n at the end of the day they won d league...look at the amount of goals suarez n sturridge has scored this season and thats y they ar going 4d title...striker has been a very crucial n important aspect of d game especially in epl...so far Jose has done a fantastic job building and keeping defensive solidity...cos a team as pathetic infront of goals as ourz if we dont defend solidly n we kip conceding goals we might have been united v2.0 maybe in 5th or 6th position...Jose knows d mental strength of d team dats y he fashion d team on fast counter attacking playing style...our pivot was bad until the second coming of Matic...how do we play possession futball with that kind of pathetic pivot and we all know how important pivot position is to possession based style of play...Matic arrival improved us in that tremendously and we all know what another top centre midfielder ll bring to the team...dats how to build a solid possession base team...i can only blame Jose for not signing striker last summer and some few mistakes he has made cos he is a human...he has been sincere and honest to we fans and d whole world y we wont be competitive enuf this season...cos he knows we ar 3signings away from a complete team whc i believe he will sort in d coming transfer window...2nd in d epl and top 4 in europe c'mon guys dz guy ll rule europe...and remember he hasnt spent upto a year with these young squad...Jose is d reason y we ar stil where we are...if its anoda manager m afraid we our position would have been...we aint clinical infront of goal...THAT IS THE STORY OF OUR SEASON...

I had a thought kind of like a dream this morning while lying down to bed. Imagine this United manager seat gets really cursed and beginning with Moyes this season every "chosen one" selected just fails every time! Wouldn't it be so much fun?

Something that pisses me of about Mourinho.....Why the fuck Torres?

Please spare us the horror!!!!!!!!

Actually he was ok in defensive duties so I understood the logic by the end of the match. But God, how bad he is...

he was brilliant in the way he set up the team. I didn't like it before the match - thought that we would invite them to attack more than we could be able to handle, but he was PERFECT. And the team executed it flawlessly.

Atleti couldn't play at all. Yes, they've created chances, but anyone who follows them can say how much they haven't come even close to what they usually are.

And I agree with whoever said that Torres had a better match than Costa.

I just hope that if we are winning 1 to 0 in the next game we don't comfort with that lead.

We saw what happened against Barcelona in 09, and I never want to see that happen again.

If we lose, fuck it we lose, but not keeping a 1 to 0 and lose in the last minute!

Got this off twitter: "Mourinho is entitled to play like that to reach finals; neutrals are entitled to jeer; more ambitious teams than Atletico must find a way through. Simple."

The fact is most managers are not tactically good enough to set up their team to go away and get draws on demand like we've done today, At Arsenal and at Man United. It was ugly but brilliant. A goalless draw is still dangerous, but even with suspensions and injuries, I will think we are favourites in the 2nd leg.

So, I'm guessing Ivanovic plays at CB, with Ramires and Luiz in the pivot with Eden, Eto'o Schurrle and Oscar to come in for the 2nd leg then we will show our power.

Don't be down-trodden by the rival fans who will surely mock our performance as they watch to be entertained while we watch to see CFC win football matches and trophies. Beautiful football is irrelevant in such games. The onus was on Atletico to break us and they failed to do so

We're in with a chance of going through to the final. We're one home win away from going to the final. I didn't enjoy the football tonight but to be honest I stopped caring a long time ago.I just want us to be competitive now more than anything.

All we hear is how boring Jose's football is.

Well don't know about you but i will never get bored watching players with such dedication and a winning mentality, there's nothing more entertaining than that.

The last thing i would want is some stubborn football purist who (while will get us a 6-0 to some shower of shite every now and again) crumbles against big teams or physical sides.

who invented ONE NIL not the Italians but ARSE NIL ,, now they just love pretty boys

We should have attacked! Especially without our 2 best attackers from the start and our best midfielder cup tied. And when our keeper and best CB went off injured we should have poured forward! Then we could have attacked more in the second leg, to try and turn the 3-0 defeat around.

Mourinho clearly doesn't have a Scooby-Doo's what he's doing. He's completely clueless and must be sacked for gross incompetence!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think the final would be just like the UEFA super cup, which was an amazing game!!!!

Cause in one side you have two very attack minded team:

Real Madrid and Bayern

And in the other you will have two very defensive counter attacking team:

Chelsea and Atletico.

Whoever passes would make for a great final.

Here hoping is us! :blue scalf: