The Mourinho Thread

He walked out after the last question!

He's under so much PRESSURE! Stamford Bridge is crumbling!

I was watching chelsea tv who said they knew Jose was going to leave and then they showed him just getting up.

I really think Chelsea should have sent that to SSN and the papers after making up so much rubbish, it was everywhere Jose has lost I the walked out, lol rubbish.

The number of fans on here doubting him already was crazy ,we got rid of a Fat Spanish Waiter and we got Jose back home ,he is god and you do not question god do you?

ONE OF US

He will stop at nothing in his mission to make us dominate English football and win the Champions League ,these are his targets.

He isn't god.

The demagoguery of Mourinho is ridiculous. There's a reason he hasn't lasted anywhere for more than 3 years in his entire career. He's an excellent coach but he eventually wears out his welcome. Let's revisit this thread in three years and see what people think of Jose then.

The demagoguery of Mourinho is ridiculous. There's a reason he hasn't lasted anywhere for more than 3 years in his entire career. He's an excellent coach but he eventually wears out his welcome. Let's revisit this thread in three years and see what people think of Jose then.

except his first time with us he always left bc he wanted bc big teams wanted him.

we made a mistake letting him go, every team struggles once in a while and under the same manager players get comfortable sometimes.

let's revisit the thread in a few years, until then don't feel compelled to come back.

Guus Hiddink has never stayed in one managerial job longer than 4 years, are you saying he wears our his welcome too?

I said it before that he has figured out most of his starting line up, people like mikel and cahill are in big trouble now

you think?

cuz I'm not sure Lamps will continue to play so much. he shouldn't as he's no boy anymore and when he doesn't play our best option is still mikel.

a fit mikel works perfectly with ramires if rami works on his first touch and pass. that's the improvement we need in the pivot.

we have a good holding player (mikel) and now we need someone to boss the midfield for us, giving us control and to link the attack with class and accuracy.

I trust jose to improve ramires in that aspect.

lamps is my fave - as showed in my profile, but my frank is feeling the age. he can still produce some screams for us and in some matches he's been good others not much

I'm sorry but what? One of the last things I'd accuse Mourinho of being is a demagogue. Mourinho doesn't appeal to the uneducated masses, if anything it's the opposite; the uneducated masses believe everything they read in the press and hate him for it. It's what makes him such a good fit for Chelsea, since we're equally hated by the masses - mostly - due to the influence of the press.

you think?

cuz I'm not sure Lamps will continue to play so much. he shouldn't as he's no boy anymore and when he doesn't play our best option is still mikel.

a fit mikel works perfectly with ramires if rami works on his first touch and pass. that's the improvement we need in the pivot.

we have a good holding player (mikel) and now we need someone to boss the midfield for us, giving us control and to link the attack with class and accuracy.

I trust jose to improve ramires in that aspect.

lamps is my fave - as showed in my profile, but my frank is feeling the age. he can still produce some screams for us and in some matches he's been good others not much

Yes ramires needs to improve his first touch especially, but I'll take him in his form now over any box to box in the world right now.

The problem with lampard is that although we know that mikel-ramires is usually our best pivot, but right now we have played fantastic with the same group of players since tottenham 2nd half so it'll be hard for mourinho to change a winning formula