The Mourinho Thread

WTF!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-jose-mourinhos-touchline-ban-1910964

Jose Mourinho faces the threat of being banned as soon as he ­returns to Chelsea.

We can reveal that the Spanish Football Federation plan to pass over Mourinho’s two-game Real Madrid ban to FIFA and the ­English FA.

FIFA claim the ­suspension should be carried over once the Special One leaves Real at the end of their La Liga season next Saturday.

Mourinho was hit with a two-game touchline ban by the Spanish authorities after his sending off during Real’s Copa del Rey Final defeat to ­Atletico Madrid.

Spanish regulations mean he is only banned in the Copa del Rey, so can see out the La Liga campaign on the touchline.

FIFA have suggested Mourinho’s suspension should be served in the FA Cup in England.

But there are no specific competition bans in English domestic football and FA rules dictate Mourinho’s ban should cover Chelsea’s first two competitive games – which will be in the Premier League.

The FA will wait for Mourinho to seal his return to his Stamford Bridge 'home' and receive notification of the 50-year-old’s suspension from the Spanish Federation and FIFA before deciding on a course of action.

A Spanish Football Federation spokesman said: “We have a responsibility that Jose Mourinho serves his suspension for the Copa del Rey.

“If it’s not possible, then, in this case, that responsibility passes to the English FA. We must communicate to them when we send the registration forms that there is an outstanding ban.

“When we send the transfer forms, we will send all our information on the manager with the registration documents to the English FA and likewise to FIFA.”

A statement from FIFA read: “Should Jose Mourinho leave Spain and work as a coach in another association, the two-match suspension that was imposed following his expulsion from a match of the Copa del Rey would have to be carried over to and consequently served in the competition of the same category organised by the new association.”

An FA spokesman said: “Our domestic sanctions for players and managers are for the league and cup. We do not have competition bans.”

It's no different than Bartons ban carrying over to France.

A mate just pointed that out! Totally forgot about that.

Would it make a diffrence that he got the ban in the copa del ray and not in league, should that just carry over to the FA Cup and not the prem for example?

Ballack: "Mourinho should target Premier League glory at Chelsea".

Torres believes Benitez is leaving a better Chelsea... but can't wait to play under Jose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331117/Rafa-Benitez-improved-Chelsea-claims-Fernando-Torres.html

We can win the league again with Mourinho! Chelsea stars Luiz and Ba are sure special times are heading their way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2330984/Jose-Mourinhos-return-help-Chelsea-win-league-say-David-Luiz-Demba-Ba.html

I'd honestly feel so sick if Mata never wins a Premier League trophy with us. Eden too. Oscar also. I really can't see anyone but Jose being able to return us to the Kings Of England sort of status. If he comes in I'm sure we'll dominate once again and all worries about players 'wanting to join Madrid' aka Eden (a bit of a silly thought but still plausible) will be gone and all will be good :D

I also feel properly sorry for Torres now. Being such a shit player and bringing down a beautiful club like Chelsea. I thank him for winning the corner which Drogba scored in the CL however and also scoring in the EL final. I believe Torres, as a person, deserves a PL medal. He certainly deserved one during his time at Liverpool. Again, I think that will only happen if Jose joins.

I don't think Jose could magically make Torres how he used to be, but he'd take him to the 'next level' above what he is now IMO which'd only be good for us, even if he's a bench player behind Cavani or someone.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is; Jose is god.