The Mourinho Thread

Essien is still only 30 and while I'm not saying it will certainly happen, I could see him have a bit of a second youth again under Mourinho.

Well it certainly didn't happen under Jose in Madrid, the guy is finished as a top class footballer, he could be used as an extra body to fill in against the shite sides, but anyone in the quality of Swansea and above, he should be as far away from the sub's bench as possible, let alone the starting Xl

Well it certainly didn't happen under Jose in Madrid, the guy is finished as a top class footballer, he could be used as an extra body to fill in against the shite sides, but anyone in the quality of Swansea and above, he should be as far away from the sub's bench as possible, let alone the starting Xl

He did alright at Madrid as a right back but I agree that he's not the same player anymore. I mean if Mourinho wants to keep him and he wants to return to Chelsea, then that's fine....

BUT..I just think it's best for all parties to let Essien move on for a decent fee..

Yes he did.

But I imagine that if he keeps useless players like Mikel and Torres in the team, the second coming of Mourinho will be disastrous!

Please get rid of those players Mourinho son.

Mikel won't be sold...cause no club is gonna pay a decent fee for him.

As for Torres...hopefully Mourinho clashes with him...that will be very interesting to watch next season! :D

what is this bullshit storming the whole media press....Mou to sell

DL_4...hell no!!! I would rather have David Luiz in chelsea than

Jose...

you really believe this. I don't know you but am very sure you are smarter than this.

Jose Mourinho has agreed a four-year contract to manage Chelsea and will become the highest paid manager in Premier League history. (Times)

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1265107.ece

Jose Mourinho targets first-choice striker, central midfielder and centre back after agreeing Chelsea return. #CFC http://www.sulia.com/my_thoughts/ccec6b50-508d-4aab-b360-bbc9df54c171/?source=twitter&repost=480

Cavani, Modric, and Papadopoulos...

It will be interesting to see how Jose goes about this. Him coming back here tells me something because he's not usually a man who goes back. It tells me that he feels this is where he belongs and this is where he wants to set up camp. He'll want to stay for much longer than last time and start running the club a bit like Ferguson did.

This may also see him start using our Youth a lot more. I think our style of play will be a Balanced one, that doesn't emphasise either Attack of Defense too much, since this is the type of players we have.

Anyways, in regard to the transfers he wants, he'll definitely get a Striker, DM and CB to strengthen the spine. It seems he'll keep Lukaku on and sell Torres leaving us with New Top ST, Ba and Lukaku which is far better.

However I'm against selling Luiz and I hope he has a change of heart on that matter. He may be...'Flamboyent' but he certainly is skillfull and strong. Cavani would be the absolute perfect striker for Jose. I think he'll bring Modric with him as well. Let's hope he makes the right moves, I'm really looking forward to seeing Jose back and the players he brings in.

Cavani, Modric, and Papadopoulos...

We need a top DM slightly more than we need a Deep Lying Playmaker so I would prefer De Rossi over Modric, or both rather than just solely Modric. It would be a double edged sword, making us better going forward but even weaker defensively in the pivot.