The Mourinho Thread

Sure it's not against the rules - but insulting a decent Chelsea player like Essien is never the best way to endear yourself to the Chelsea faithful. Yes, we all agree his best years are behind him, and if wasnt for the TOXIC dressing room at Real Madrid, he wouldn't have played as much as he did... But it's about squad depth - if he can do a job for us next season with us being able to rest some players in Carling Cup, or weaker opposition if winning - then I'm happy for him to come on. At least he plays with desire - unlike Mikel :) - now watch me get flamed :)

I guess opinions are like arseholes - everyone's got one - but nobody likes hearing another persons :)

:clap:

You really should become a moderator for this forum.

And why such disgraceful comments should be allowed ? Its not against the rule to insult publicaly a player of our club, without any reason ?

Admittedly, his first post about Essien 2 pages ago didn't start off very well but after that he has not really used any abusive words in his argument even though he was aggressive with it.

:clap:

You really should become a moderator for this forum.

Haha thanks man - but I'm not at Mod level - hats off to those guys ;)

I think Sam + Blue would agree over a beer, just always tricky on a forum ;) - nobody ever wants to back down :)

Try and give my view and throw in a dodgy joke - seems to do the trick ;)

Admittedly, his first post about Essien 2 pages ago didn't start off very well but after that he has not really used any abusive words in his argument even though he was aggressive with it.

Didnt start off very well is very kind.Anyway, this story is dusted for me, to be fair i'm honestly frustrated that some of his words are not sanctioned but its not up to me.I believe we should not insult players without reasons, and surely not because their body isnt the same than four years ago.Free insults should not be tolerated as its results of some unpredictable answers & issues.

Haha thanks man - but I'm not at Mod level - hats off to those guys ;)

I think Sam + Blue would agree over a beer, just always tricky on a forum ;) - nobody ever wants to back down :)

Try and give my view and throw in a dodgy joke - seems to do the trick ;)

I don't drink beer, a Strawberry Syrup will do fine :clown:

Didnt start off very well is very kind.Anyway, this story is dusted for me, to be fair i'm honestly frustrated that some of his words are not sanctioned but its not up to me.I believe we should not insult players without reasons, and surely not because their body isnt the same than four years ago.Free insults should not be tolerated as its results of some unpredictable answers & issues.

Let's not act like everyone is innocent here when the likes of Torres, Benayoun, Benitez etc have all received the same treatment in their time with the club.

Sam didn't explain his reasons for his supposed hate on Essien in his first post but eventually got into to it. And there is a bloody difference between insulting and being aggressive here.

Let's not act like everyone is innocent here when the likes of Torres, Benayoun, Benitez etc have all received the same treatment in their time with the club.

Sam didn't explain his reasons for his supposed hate on Essien in his first post but eventually got into to it. And there is a bloody difference between insulting and being aggressive here.

Good job on being objective here.

You have a point, we insult Torres Rafa and Yossi all the time.

I gave him the chance to explain, and he did, his first comment on a former player were in my opinion insulting not being aggressive.Anyway, Torres, Benayoun, Benitez are not Essien, simple.

I give him the chance to explain, and he did, his first comment on a former player were in my opinion insulting not being aggressive.

Yes but as I said, we are all guilty of doing the same. Had Sam continued doing what he did from there, then the outcome here would have been different.

Anyway, Torres, Benayoun, Benitez are not Essien, simple.

But isn't that the problem here? Just because they are not Essien, doesn't mean Torres, Benayoun, Benitez etc deserve to receive the abuse/insult they have been getting. People are all getting a tad worked up because it's Essien and someone we like. Like really, if people can dish out abuse/insult or post negative points about players they don't like, then they should be able to take some on the players they like and not moan at the first sight of it!

Yes but as I said, we are all guilty of doing the same. Had Sam continued doing what he did from there, then the outcome here would have been different.

But isn't that the problem here? Just because they are not Essien, doesn't mean Torres, Benayoun, Benitez etc deserve to receive the abuse/insult they have been getting. People are all getting a tad worked up because it's Essien and someone we like. Like really, if people can dish out abuse/insult to players they don't like, then they should be able to take some on the players they like.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like any here to insult Rafa or any person related to CFC, as you said, we all make mistakes by insulting a player or coach still its never in the manner and in the context Sam did.I call Sam's behaviour as "free insult" toward someone, a disgusting way to show your feelings towards someone working at CFC and to expect no reaction when a supporter reads it is pretty naive.If it wasnt me I'm 100 % sure some other one will do and say the same thing as me. ;)

So guys, over or under 1 Real Madrid player coming with Jose for next season?

Think it'll be at least 1.

Its hard to tell whos still on his side to be honest, the media really blows up stories. We we linked with Coentrao, but the next day there was news that he was left out of the team, although he did mention of being open to going with Jose. Modric's rumour was only speculation I feel, dont think they will let him go.

Its hard to tell whos still on his side to be honest, the media really blows up stories. We we linked with Coentrao, but the next day there was news that he was left out of the team, although he did mention of being open to going with Jose. Modric's rumour was only speculation I feel, dont think they will let him go.

I was under the impression that Coentrao was one of Jose's favorites as he's preferred him to Marcelo for the most part. Can see him coming in.

Really hope there's substance to the Modric rumor.

I was under the impression that Coentrao was one of Jose's favorites as he's preferred him to Marcelo for the most part. Can see him coming in.

Really hope there's substance to the Modric rumor.

José never really liked Coentrao but because Marcelo was injured for so much time he was obliged to trust the portuguese and Coentrao did well at times and less good at other.I think in Madrid's squad there is only him who can really come because as soon as Marcelo will regain his full physical capacities he'll again be the starter and this will end badly for Coentrao.

Last time Jose (with help from Drogba) sorted out our phobia of facing Arsenal.

Now he needs to do the same with City.

Yes he did.

But I imagine that if he keeps useless players like Mikel and Torres in the team, the second coming of Mourinho will be disastrous!

Please get rid of those players Mourinho son.

Yes he did.

But I imagine that if he keeps useless players like Mikel and Torres in the team, the second coming of Mourinho will be disastrous!

Please get rid of those players Mourinho son.

Mikel would be decent squad player (hopefully back up to De Rossi). Torres on the other hand, how it's even debatable whether or not we should keep him is beyond me.