The Mourinho Thread

Just imagine if Mou decide to sell Hazard or Mata..

Now why the hell would he do that? He's not an idiot who would sell some of the best players in the league.

Just imagine if Mou decide to sell Hazard or Mata..

The board wouldn't allow to sell Hazard, signing him was of great importance to the club, in every sense. Signing him was the most important victory after winning the CL, it stamped our authority even further. He has the potential of becoming the next Torres in marketing sense.

edit: This was not the full article, I've checked this twitter account:

Jose Mourinho ready to sell David Luiz and Fernando Torres if money is right. #CFC #FCB #LFC #RMCF

I have to say I'm not sure if I believe in this guy. First I dont believe Mourinho will have more control than he had years ago, ad the article suggest.

Second, I really dont know how Mourinho is already ready to sell players, when he even dont know whats the squad situation, and thats why I'm no sure Mourinho already knows he needs 3 players.

The board wouldn't allow to sell Hazard, signing him was of great importance to the club, in every sense. Signing him was the most important victory after winning the CL, it stamped our authority even further. He has the potential of becoming the next Torres in marketing sense.

I dont think Mourinho will have the power to decide to sell this kind of player, in fact there were only one team in the world where the manager was bigger than the stars, and this team was SAF's Manchester.

Even Mourinho failed in Madrid because he could not get along with some guys.

It's always amusing seeing people like you try and take the piss out of greatness, especially when you've actually seen who they are and what they act like on the interwebzzzzz m8.

He had 2 good seasons with us (in his first he was very much hit or miss) before losing is kneecaps.and become liability to us. We complain that the likes of Torres and Mikel are sucking us financialy while playing shit, surely that should apply to Essien, who even after 5 years of unable to perform, still somehow gets payed good wages and used by top clubs. Its grating to see him get back in the team despite giving us nothin what so ever.

His value by some is being overblown so much its not even funny anymore. 2 decent seasons, thats all he gave us. Yet becuase his play was based on power peope seem to think it was a god send.

He had 2 good seasons with us (in his first he was very much hit or miss) before losing is kneecaps.and become liability to us. We complain that the likes of Torres and Mikel are sucking us financialy while playing shit, surely that should apply to Essien, who even after 5 years of unable to perform, still somehow gets payed good wages and used by top clubs. Its grating to see him get back in the team despite giving us nothin what so ever.

His value by some is being overblown so much its not even funny anymore. 2 decent seasons, thats all he gave us. Yet becuase his play was based on power peope seem to think it was a god send.

Go home you're drunk, he's been one of our best DM's since arriving, regardless of his injury. Mak was the best, but Essien is definitely 2nd, and it's funny how you rate Mikel, because Mikel is nowhere near those two and never will be.

2 seasons, you're blind mate, even when his knee caps first went he was a good player for us, it was only till carlo's 2nd season he couldn't handle it anymore, still gave alot more to the team than most of our signings.

Well, I think we all know that one of the first things Mouinho will do when/if he comes here is to stabilize our defence. We all know that David Luiz got those moments when he does whatever he wants and that might be the reason why Jose doesnt see him as part of his plans. I also think Mourinho wants to create a good and consistent cb partnership which we dont have right now. I dont know how many different partnerships Rafa has been using during his time here.

Go home you're drunk, he's been one of our best DM's since arriving, regardless of his injury. Mak was the best, but Essien is definitely 2nd, and it's funny how you rate Mikel, because Mikel is nowhere near those two and never will be.

2 seasons, you're blind mate, even when his knee caps first went he was a good player for us, it was only till carlo's 2nd season he couldn't handle it anymore, still gave alot more to the team than most of our signings.

I'm not rating Mikel - but I'm pointing out that he has had far worse things said to him then Essien ever has had, no one has gives a shit despite Mikel being much less injury prone and contributed more to our succes then Essien.

Lets tak a look at Essiens contribution season by season.

05/06- Hit and miss, often wsas replced by Eidur

06/07 - Had a good season but we were basing our play too much on strength and power and lost the title because of it.

07/08 - Good but was part of a team that went without a trophy.

08/09 - Injured for most of it.

09/10 - Injured for most of it. Won the title without him though.

10/11 - Apart from the first month, he was god awful.

11/12 - Injured for most of it and was liability when he played. Could not say he played a big rle in our CL success.

Again, two season where he was good, but is probaby one of most overrated players to wear a Chelsea shirt.

Just leave him Kojo.

I was tempted to respond to him yesterday for that bullshit attention-seeking comment, but I thought it best not to. Especially since he didn't bother respond to me when I ripped his retarded argument to shreds the last time he brought it up.

He's either clueless or an attention-seeking idiot; either way, he isn't worth the time.

Regardless of the validity of the article, I am of the opinion that ANYONE could go for the right price, and £35M for Luiz would be just that. If it did happen, I'd be sad to see him go, but £35M is a significant amount that screams overvaluation from the buyer.

Just leave him Kojo.

I was tempted to respond to him yesterday for that bullshit attention-seeking comment, but I thought it best not to. Especially since he didn't bother respond to me when I ripped his retarded argument to shreds the last time he brought it up.

He's either clueless or an attention-seeking idiot; either way, he isn't worth the time.

Odd, I don't seem to remember you ripping my arguments to shreds on what was essentially a subjective debate. You must be another with deep insecurities to try and claim absolute truth on what is subjective debates.

Odd, I don't seem to remember you ripping my arguments to shreds on what was essentially a subjective debate. You must be another with deep insecurities to try and claim absolute truth on what is subjective debates.

Nah mate, I presented you with facts that were completely contrary to your argument and you didn't even bother respond. So I find your use of the word 'debate' quite comical.

Nah mate, I presented you with facts that were completely contrary to your argument and you didn't even bother respond. So I find your use of the word 'debate' quite comical.

What on how shit Essien was? I can't remember it and if I did not respond it was becuase it was probably us posting the same things over and over again that were going no where. Just like now where you're bringing up someting that happened yesterday but wanted to keep it going. Probably because you're the attention seeker with nothing beter to do but to try and create a flame war. Such pity I have for you.