The Mourinho Thread

1. Luka Modric could follow Jose Mourinho out of the Santiago Bernabeu if Real Madrid agree to sell the Croatian midfielder (Times) #CFC #RMCF

2. Jose Mourinho believes that Chelsea need a first-choice central defender, a central midfielder and a centre-forward (Times) #CFC

3. Jose Mourinho is prepared to consider offers for David Luiz who is open to a move to the Camp Nou and valued at about £35m (Times) #CFC #FCB

4. Mourinho will have control over the restructuring of #CFC squad which was one of the factors in his departure from Stamford Bridge (Times)

I'd actually consider a £35m bid for Luiz. But the fact that it's only 'considering' when he does have his flaws and considering that it's such a big fee just shows how special he is both in terms of skill and personality. I don't think many players could replace him.

Sure, Pap, Mangala, Subotic, Hummels, whoever you can think of who's considered a top defender, would probably add more stability to our back line and be more consistent, but they won't be as passionate, likeable, infectiously happy etc. as Luiz.

At this point in time there's not actually a single centre back in world football I'd replace Luiz with. He simply needs a top partner to play with.

Anyway I don't think he'll be sold. I think it's rubbish.

If Mourinho chose to replace him I think it'd bring down Jose's name a bit. Or at least dent that 'special' title. I say this because it would give off the impression that he feels he isn't good enough to manage Luiz and coach him into a world-class defender.

I haven't kept an eye on football matters recently, so forgive me for not knowing, but has Mourinho's appointment been confirmed? I see people talking about him as our manager already, if this is the case, why can't I find anything on the official website?

I don't understand why would Mourinho of all coaches would want to sell the only ball playing defender we have on our team. He has always wanted a ball playing defender in his team. Carvalho did the same for us. In Inter Milan, he had Walter samuel doing the same job and now at Madrid, Ramos dos that job.

There is no basis fro this rumor!

Lets not jump the wagon like TX did by calling Mourinho a traitor prematurely.

Mourinho has not even been appointed and he has been link with a whole new squad.

As far as any real news, is the news that is common sense. We need someone in the mid, and a top striker.

I haven't kept an eye on football matters recently, so forgive me for not knowing, but has Mourinho's appointment been confirmed? I see people talking about him as our manager already, if this is the case, why can't I find anything on the official website?

No though everyone assumes it.

Pundits, players, fans, journalists, nothing official but everyone just assumes it is done... I know i find it weird as well.

1. Luka Modric could follow Jose Mourinho out of the Santiago Bernabeu if Real Madrid agree to sell the Croatian midfielder (Times) #CFC #RMCF

2. Jose Mourinho believes that Chelsea need a first-choice central defender, a central midfielder and a centre-forward (Times) #CFC

3. Jose Mourinho is prepared to consider offers for David Luiz who is open to a move to the Camp Nou and valued at about £35m (Times) #CFC #FCB

4. Mourinho will have control over the restructuring of #CFC squad which was one of the factors in his departure from Stamford Bridge (Times)

I dont know whos the one behind this twitter account, but I read The Times article, and there is no mention about Luiz, in fact the article was wrote by Duncan Castles:

"Jose Mourinho has agreed a four-year contract to manage Chelsea for a second time. A winner of back-to-back Premier League titles in his first stint at the London club, Mourinho will become the best paid manager in the competition's history, earning an annual salary of over £8.5million after tax.

Mourinho's return to the place “where people love me to be” was sealed during discussions with Chelsea's billionaire owner last week. According to sources involved in the deal, while his new contract is still to be formally signed, the plan is to do so soon after the Portuguese's final match as Real Madrid manager on June 1.

He will have control over the restructuring of Chelsea’s squad, which was one of the factors in his departure from Stamford Bridge in September 2007. Though the aim is to recover a Premier League title won just once since that exit, Mourinho’s planned changes are less radical than expected.

He is working on dual recruitment strategies — one on a tighter budget with transfer fees for new signings to be funded primarily by sales and the second requiring an injection of new funds by Abramovich.

Mourinho believes that Chelsea need a first-choice central defender, a central midfielder and a centre-forward. He will also add a back-up to Petr Cech — who will remain first-choice goalkeeper with the Belgium international Thibaut Courtois allowed to continue his development on loan — and at least one younger midfielder. An approach has been made to Robert Lewandowski, who is entering the final year of his contract at Borussia Dortmund. While the Champions League finalists are prepared to sell their leading scorer to Chelsea, Manchester City, AC Milan or Madrid for €20m to keep Lewandowski out of the hands of Bayern Munich, the Polish striker has told his overseas suitors that he has already agreed to move to the new German league champions.

At centre-back, the powerful France Under-21 international Eliaquim Mangala is considered ideally suited to the demands of the English game, although FC Porto’s €35m asking price may force Chelsea to look elsewhere. Luka Modric could follow Mourinho out of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium if Madrid agree to sell the Croatian midfielder."

One of the nicest and greatest players who has played for Chelsea right there, the African inspiration, what have you done with our life? Oh that's right tried to be mr controversey on an internet forum, Essien is 1000000 times the man you will ever be.

Lol trying to bring up an internet argument that happened yesterday. Must live a sad life that your desperate for some enjoyment in your pathetic existence to try and rehash this again.

And aren't you one of those who also likes posting controversial stuff? Stupid hypocrite.

All the Possible Sources Reported that... Apart From our Official Site...

Lol trying to bring up an internet argument that happened yesterday. Must live a sad life that your desperate for some enjoyment in your pathetic existence to try and rehash this again.

And aren't you one of those who also likes posting controversial stuff? Stupid hypocrite.

It's always amusing seeing people like you try and take the piss out of greatness, especially when you've actually seen who they are and what they act like on the interwebzzzzz m8.