The Mourinho Thread

It is wrong to sell a player, even when you think you are getting good value for him. We are not Porto or Atletico Madrid. We have had many transfer duds. When we finally get our hands on a great player, it's foolish to let him go. There is a good chance with out transfer history that we will use those 35m on another bad player.

So no. Sorry Barcelona. Take your 35m and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

:lol:

It is wrong to sell a player, even when you think you are getting good value for him. We are not Porto or Atletico Madrid. We have had many transfer duds. When we finally get our hands on a great player, it's foolish to let him go. There is a good chance with out transfer history that we will use those 35m on another bad player.

So no. Sorry Barcelona. Take your 35m and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Manchester??

I think Cech can be sold..and the coach will have to make a decision regarding goalkeepers at the end of next season.

If he was sold tomorrow who would would be our keeper?

If we sold Luiz tomorrow we'd at least have someone to take his place

Exactly, NEXT season. We can't afford to sell someone like Cech.

This is hypothetically speaking obviously, I don't see us selling either if them.

Courtouis.

That's assuming a) he wants to come back and b ) that he is ready for chelsea, which he isn't.

Mou will leave him at athl. for another season at least or send him to another pl club. He seems pretty cosey at Madrid and is fast turning into a fan favourite.

That's assuming a) he wants to come back and b ) that he is ready for chelsea, which he isn't.

Mou will leave him at athl. for another season at least or send him to another pl club. He seems pretty cosey at Madrid and is fast turning into a fan favourite.

HE IS.

I hope Jose would give Courtouis a chance to train with the first team squad for the first time and hopefully played him in a couple pre season matches, just to remind him about his club. I'm afraid he lost "Chelsea's sense of belonging" if we loan him too many.

I hope Jose would give Courtouis a chance to train with the first team squad for the first time and hopefully played him in a couple pre season matches, just to remind him about his club. I'm afraid he lost "Chelsea's sense of belonging" if we loan him too many.

Yeah it'd be awesome. But there's no way he'd want to be second fiddle after being first choice at athl.

Who's to say even if the bullshit rumours are true then David Luiz would want to leave. He is loved by most of the fans, there is a large Brazilian contingent at Chelsea already. I can't see it happening. If barca decide to offer 45 mil or something, then we could end up accepting it. But I don't think we will sell him. I can see Mourinho being happy to sell torres though.

There's like 5 percent of me that thinks rafa will go to napoli, and make some sort of swap regarding cavani and torres.

I don't know if he's better than Cech...but we'll never know if he's "ready" for Chelsea unless we actually give him the chance.

Completely agree, what I said before saying that courtois isn't ready is a lie, truth is who knows.

Just have to meet in the middle some how so both parties are happy with whatever arrangement is utilised.

Would Mou have to sell Cech for courtois to get a chance, probably. Is it ideal? Not in the slightest.

Hopefully Jose can sort something out, like slowly phasing courtois in and slowly phasing Cech out over the next 2-3 seasons.

Mou closed its agreement with Chelsea and will be the highest paid-FROM THE AS

Mou will sign a four-year contract and will become the highest paid coach in the Premier (10 million net). The signing was closed last week.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://futbol.as.com/futbol/%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D957&rurl=translate.google.co.il&sl=es&u=http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/27/primera/1369615641_293747.html