The Mourinho Thread

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Coming up to the new year and Ronan must be looking at our position and thinking can anyone do any worse?

I'm sure someone can come in and get better results because it seems Jose hasn't got respect from all the players and they aren't willing to give 100% for him.

Question is, who would come in next season? Not many decent managers that we haven't already had. I don't want Jose gone but I never ever would have thought a Jose mourinho team would be in this position.

We have a world class squad and there are no excuses, it's poor management

Ramos will steady the ship and get us to safety. These players are good enough to guarantee that. It's pretty obvious this 'slump' is down to the fact that they desperately want to see the back of mourinho and are not playing for him. As soon as he's gone they will magically regain their form again.

When we hired AVB, to get views on my Facebook football transfer page I completely made up that he was planning on developing our youngsters via loaning them to Rangers (the other admin on the page was a Rangers fan and thus most of our fans were; I wanted everyone to be excited.) I said this because it had been reported that AVB was friends with people at Rangers, nothing more.

Over the next week, Yahoo news copied and pasted my post word for word, The Sun did the same with about 4 tweaks thrown in, and everyone was suddenly talking about that possibility.

Now was it just an easy story to make up, thus a coincidence occurred, or did they actually copy me? I don't know. From that experience id say this is total bullshit, and it required less than 5 minutes to think up and even research the article written by whomever wrote it

That's why I don't see the point of posting anything from Twitter on here it's just a mix of conjecture, rumour and utter bullshit.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Coming up to the new year and Ronan must be looking at our position and thinking can anyone do any worse?

I'm sure someone can come in and get better results because it seems Jose hasn't got respect from all the players and they aren't willing to give 100% for him.

Question is, who would come in next season? Not many decent managers that we haven't already had. I don't want Jose gone but I never ever would have thought a Jose mourinho team would be in this position.

We have a world class squad and there are no excuses, it's poor management

Pep gonna be free in summer.

Breaking: Chelsea considering Juande Ramos as interim manager if José Mourinho is sacked (Times) #CFC

Ramos did really well with Dnipro. Abramovich and Dnipro president are buddies. It does make some sense.

Fucking hell!

At this point, I don't really care anymore if the club decides to sack Mourinho but if they really are thinking of bringing Juande Ramos in, then they have completely lost the plot (if they haven't already!).

Imagine a nightmare world where Pep goes to City and Mourinho takes over at United. That nightmare may indeed become reality.

How terrible would the club look then? Those two would completely dominate European football in my opinion.

Don't really see the point in sacking him if it's going to cost £40m, £40m added to the transfer budget would have far bigger impact then a change in managers.

He's lost the dressing room. Buying new players isn't going to solve anything if the key players here are refusing to play for him.