The Mourinho Thread

What the fuck has this got to with him? Will sacking him somehow improve mourinho's relationship with the players? Or will the results start suddenly improving?

during the summer, Emenalo dropped the ball big time. I thought that was obvious

So Chelsea in fact that he bought Falcao in, who was beyond atrocious for United, in order to appease his agent and friend , Jorge Mendes? What sense are we to make of that signing? It didn't make sense then, it doesn't make sense now.

Mourinho says he is "Chelsea", so what, I ask? He's the only Chelsea manager that keeps on trying to convince certain type of fans that he is. RDM was more Chelsea than him and didn't feel the need to say it in public. Neither did the likes of Vialli or Ancelotti. They just got on with the job.

Mourinho has done this at every club he's been since his 1st spell here. The man is a chameleon and he says what is convenient for him at the time. He's claimed Inter fans are better than our fans one time. He publicly berated our fans on several occasions at Inter. At Madrid, he claimed that his Madridismo (his love and dedication to Madrid) was greater than some of the Madrid fans, who he labelled pseudo-Madridistas. A year later, he left the club in a tumultuous state, having alienated half of his dressing room and most of the fans.

In his little world, few people can love or support the club(s) he manages with the same zeal that he does. I know why does what he does and I know the type of fans he's trying to reach. You can choose to believe that he loves Chelsea so so much or whatever, but to me, it's just pretentious and boring now.

And all this and I've not even mentioned his antics this season that prove his so-called love for Chelsea is very highly questionable indeed.

Bringing in Falcao makes him non Chelsea.. So by that logic every manager that makes a wrong signing doesnt support their club.

I am certain Mourinho isnt responsible for why Costa is half the player he was 10 months ago, same with Eden. Ivanovich has gone from the best RB to the worst. Fabregas cant find the runs of Eden or Costa. Oscar has always looked like a 12 year old but is now playing like one. The list goes on and on...

Mourinhos stubbornness/loyalty to players is now biting him on the arris. I am all for giving him a cheque book and say sort it out. Let him decide whos worthy of wearing the shirt and turn this around. His faith, and choosing the same players that have won so much has been stupid

In this football climate of disposable managers which has infested the internet, I see very little of positive suggestions, just names plucked out of the air like kids choosing sweets. Interim, followed by disaster after disaster I dont buy it. Roman going on Tinder.

That said for me the Sunderland game has to turn things around -he said hed play some youth, now lets see it. The blind loyalty in the squad that are mugging us off has to stop.

Why on earth would you trust Mourinho to rebuild a squad?

Give me one good reason please. Just one.

Exactly.

What pains me most is the amount of times entire seasons have been written off since 09/10 because we were 'in transition'. Now it appears that Mourinho has pissed away all of that previous work by selling our future (Mata, KDB, Lukaku etc.), bringing in garbage (Falcao, Cuadrado) and, most importantly, investing time with the wrong players (Ivanovic, Fabregas, Oscar and soon Costa). Now we are left with players who have a terrible mentality because Mourinho made them undroppable last season, despite performances, as well by basically selling all of their competing team mates.

He fucked all of the previous work away for a solitary league title. Like it or not, we are now back 'in transition' due to what has been done to this squad since his arrival.

To top it all of, we don't even have any sort of identifiable playing style after all this time! It's quite disgraceful when you think about it.

I think he is gone in the summer regardless, so I think he should not be able to touch the squad with a barge pole until he is gone. Emenalo also needs to be sacked.

The problem has never been solely been Jose but he's been the accelerant on the fire. Clearly the board either hosed him or clearly didn't understand that the bar had been raised and that new talent was needed. What doesn't make sense is why the summer window was an all or nothing proposition.

Why didn't the board go after players in the 10-25 million range to fill in the holes. Cabaye and Payet were available and while neither are mega stars they were plenty good enough to be impact players.

What has he done or not done to make you have such a view?

Do you actually know what his role at the club entails? I.e. his job description not his job title.

I am not saying he has done good or bad but Mourinho or whoever the manager is needs to work with him as they would any member of staff

he and his staff sat on their hands all summer long while everybody else was getting busy in the market.... and then he got us NoBodgi.

So what was his job desciption again?

Minister without Portfolio. People I go with often wonder -do you or anyone know exactly what he does ?

He arrived on the recommendation and coat tails of the man with the piss drinking wife

If anyone we should bring Carlo.

Or just stick with Mou till the end of season. He is doing bad and his methods are bad from youth to team selection, but that said, there are no other managers available and at least I still believe we can go far in CL with Mou.

But if Carlo is possible I would seriously consider it. Hopefuly the board does the right thing, because unlike us they know exactly what is going behind the scenes.