The Mourinho Thread

Majority of the papers have written about the impending doom of Mourinho. And then we have Sky Sports who claims his position at the club is unchanged - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10100602/jose-mourinhos-chelsea-position-unchanged-sky-sources. Take your pick.

On the farcical side of things, the media have become so desperate that they actually asked Andy Carroll (ANDY FREAKING CARROLL!!!) about our situation - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/10101413/chelsea-in-a-relegation-battle-says-west-hams-andy-carroll

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Skysports keeps reporting the same thing for ages, and Mourinho is keeping his job no matter what, so perhaps they know what they are talking about, but at this point only a fool would believe his position is "unchanged".The single fact the club was forced to release a public vote of confidence is an indiciation his position has changed.

The media are desperate for Mourinho to be sacked. They need lots of typespace after all.

Graham Roberts yesterday giving an interview which was reasoned, and sensible. Subsequently replayed on R5, highly edited, where it comes across as a hysterical rant that Mourinho must go, which wasnt what he said :D

agree I am sure he would get much better clubs wanting him. Don't think he would want to sort out this mess.

I expect a younger up and coming manager to be appointed next summer. The experienced ones like Hiddink or Ancelotti seem to be more of a temporary stop gap.

I expect a younger up and coming manager to be appointed next summer. The experienced ones like Hiddink or Ancelotti seem to be more of a temporary stop gap.

I would like to see us get Pochinetto , Young but already proven in PL and with a record of developing YOUNG players even English ones

All comes down to whether you blame the players or the manager for the crisis.

To me it sounds like the players just haven't listened to Jose; slacked off and he's finally had enough of it (he's taken the hit for them so far this season). I'll be interested to see the lineup next Saturday; I'd imagine his position on January buying is rapidly changing too.

Who knows? I understand if he's fired but I still don't agree with it personally. It's not down to the manager when they can't even string passes together, let alone try to play attacking football.

To me it sounds like the players just haven't listened to Jose; slacked off and he's finally had enough of it (he's taken the hit for them so far this season). I'll be interested to see the lineup next Saturday; I'd imagine his position on January buying is rapidly changing too.

Who knows? I understand if he's fired but I still don't agree with it personally. It's not down to the manager when they can't even string passes together, let alone try to play attacking football.

yes, i cant wait for the team next saturday too.

i mean

tibo

iva zouma GC azpi

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa

would be such a MASSIVE surprise to all of us when the team sheet is released.

Down to both but that is the point. He is not getting the best out of our players and as bad as it is when the manager loses the players, there should only be 1 outcome. 16th you know and Mourinho is still in the job. We can't defend, don't know how to attack and the club is a mess. What on earth are the board doing in thinking Jose? It is to save money and I am sure of it.

I blame both, massively.

If we can't string two passes together then we need to look at the ability of the players on the field, an when you look closely it is quite clear that some lack any basics. Ramires for example, his second touch is a fucking tackle for crying out loud. Matic just does the same thing every single time, onto his left side, does a little beautiful pivot, turns the same way and shoves it sideways. Diego Costa has to be the worst hold up striker in world football, absolutely shite, and wins about as many aerial duels as a fucking midget marking Peter Crouch.

That's just a select few, the rest aren't much better.

yes, i cant wait for the team next saturday too.

i mean

tibo

iva zouma GC azpi

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa

would be such a MASSIVE surprise to all of us when the team sheet is released.

I think it'll be different, but we'll see.

I blame both, massively.

If we can't string two passes together then we need to look at the ability of the players on the field, an when you look closely it is quite clear that some lack any basics. Ramires for example, his second touch is a fucking tackle for crying out loud. Matic just does the same thing every single time, onto his left side, does a little beautiful pivot, turns the same way and shoves it sideways. Diego Costa has to be the worst hold up striker in world football, absolutely shite, and wins about as many aerial duels as a fucking midget marking Peter Crouch.

That's just a select few, the rest aren't much better.

:D :D made me chuckle.

I just don't see how sacking Jose will remedy the situation, at all, unless this whole crisis is just a dressing room disconnect, which I don't think it is. Players just look unmotivated and unbothered; and if Jose can't solve that then nobody can.

I'd rather play Lamps in midfield; at least he'll give a fuck and pick out a few passes. What frustrates me most are the false starts; the 0-0 with Tottenham, the 2-0 against Arsenal, the 2-0 against Porto. False hope.