The Mourinho Thread

but it is well known the English hate the French almost as much the Germans and The Portuguese are actually our oldest Ally . YET we never punish Wenger... so just keep on writing your own version of History .

After all you have a great mentor

what are you on about? what do you mean by a great mentor? i was only kidding about what i said, the matter of fact is the FA have "NO" consistency and it´s clear we are being targeted, how do you explain Wenger escaping punishment for his actions and Mourinho being immediately punished for "ANYTHING" he says ? and add to that when a player of ours does something weird it´s deemed violent conduct or serious, remember last season? Matic almost breaking his leg because of that animal Barnes tackle and guess what?? Matic gets sent off for pushing Barnes, but the FA deems it violent conduct and issues a 3 match ban and ignore what Barnes did, Matic was only defending himself like any other player would do, there are worse incidents that went unpunished before, Rooney elbowing a player on purpose and no action was taken of course, and countless players escaping certain punishment, but as expected, clear "consistency" from the FA lol they just love their precious clubs, look no further than the Ferguson era, FA licks United´s a** but when it´s Chelsea they are immediately a disgrace and any course of action must be taken. Oh and off topic, i hope one day Platini get´s found out for the corrupt prick that he is, just like Blatter with FIFA.

Ofcourse this is the type of response I expected. biased to the core. Apparently the English FA, Spanish and Italian media and FA all have an agenda against him and his teams. It's just so happens that the controversy that seems to follow him around every club he goes are not his fault and the whole world are out to get poor old jose.

It's time he takes a hard look at himself in the mirror and start taking responsibilities for his actions (if he's ever capable of that). All things considered, he's actually gotten away with quite a few professional misconduct since he arrived, many jabs at referees and opposition managers and players that haven't been punished. Majority of his senseless rants about "conspiracy against chelsea" were ignored as well. And the gullible people that have fallen for the "He's doing it and saying it to take pressure off his players" "classic jose mind games" (as if that's a justification for being controversial and unprofessional) do not help matters either.

You're as bad as anybody.

Everybody knows José can talk rubbish. Everybody knows he's provocative. Everybody knows he's a stirrer and everybody knows he's the champion of hyperbole. But his core points are by and large spot on. He has demonstrated on multiple occasions now that his comments are treated differently to that of other managers. There's not really an argument there, he's right.

You don't have to like Mourinho, but hand waving away any defense of him and declaring bias doesn't serve your argument.

This is 100% true. Another thing to consider is the fact that it isn't Chelsea they hate, just Mourinho. There is another team I followed in a different sport where the coach was arrogant, obnoxious, and like Jose, universally frowned upon. During his reign, whether or not there was success, a dark cloud of media negativity followed the team around like a plague. Only when he was finally canned did this end. I believe the same is happening to our beloved Blues with Jose. Despite how much or how little I support his tactics, it wouldn't be at all unbelievable to think a Jose exit would lift the black cloud.

I do not believe in a campaign against Chelsea, but you think there is no bias? You believe this when there is so much corruption in the game of football, when Top officials like Blatter and Platini should be in jail? You think corruption stops there? You think top FA officials like David Gill have no agenda? You think he is impartial and has no loyalty to Manchester United and will not sway organization to his liking? And others have no Agenda or bias, you think these mens have the best intention of the game in mind?

Please Perish such thoughts.

This is 100% true. Another thing to consider is the fact that it isn't Chelsea they hate, just Mourinho. There is another team I followed in a different sport where the coach was arrogant, obnoxious, and like Jose, universally frowned upon. During his reign, whether or not there was success, a dark cloud of media negativity followed the team around like a plague. Only when he was finally canned did this end. I believe the same is happening to our beloved Blues with Jose. Despite how much or how little I support his tactics, it wouldn't be at all unbelievable to think a Jose exit would lift the black cloud.

Also true.

But then again, club as well as supporters already knew who Mourinho really was before hiring him - so we can't really claim to have been surprised by how he acts.

With that out of the way, I wish he'd just STFU, but I guess that'd be asking too much of him.

“Every word I say is a risk,” Mourinho said. “I am just happy I don’t have an electronic tag but I think it’s not far from that. I also think that [to be fined] £50,000, in the world where we live today, is an absolute disgrace. An absolute disgrace. And I also think that the possibility of getting a stadium ban is also something absolutely astonishing.

“But more difficult for me to understand is when I compare different people with different behaviours or with similar behaviours, with different words or with similar words. I know I’m not English. I know my English is just good enough to work in this country, but is not perfect. But the difference between saying ‘afraid’ and ‘weak and naive’? The difference is £50,000 and [a potential] one-match stadium ban. So, for me, the conclusion is there is something that, now, we know.

“One, we can push people in the technical area. We can, no problem. So anyone in the technical area, we can push. Two, the word ‘afraid’ is a punishment, and a hard punishment. But to say the referee was ‘weak and naive’, referring to one of the top referees in this country and in Europe, we can do. So I think the only good thing of this last decision by the FA is that every manager in this country can write in a little book and, when he goes to a press conference, he knows that ‘afraid’ costs £50,000. ‘Weak and naive’, you can use.

“For football in this country, what is more important is a word rather than aggression. So now we know. They are the only two good things I take from that. It’s good for everyone. It’s the only reason I can still walk in London without an electronic tag.”

:D

Mourinho: "Can I stay 15 more years at Chelsea? I don’t think so. I don’t think modern football allows it, so normally I will not finish my career at Chelsea. I would like to, but I don’t think it’s possible. So go back to Inter? Why not? "

He may be getting the sack, they should let him stay until the end of the season.

Mourinho: "Can I stay 15 more years at Chelsea? I dont think so. I dont think modern football allows it, so normally I will not finish my career at Chelsea. I would like to, but I dont think its possible. So go back to Inter? Why not? "

He may be getting the sack, they should let him stay until the end of the season.

Jose Mourinho rejects Chelsea 'mutiny' speculation, won't 'run away' http://espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2665299/jose-mourinho-rejects-chelsea-mutiny-speculation

-via ESPN FC http://es.pn/fcapp

Reading more he is talking about inter....

I really don't believe this guy at all that he says he is one of us.

He is just using his same old tactics that he was using at real Madrid.

Things are turning south and now he tries to woes the heart of a former team so they can get him.

We are fools for giving him a new contract, wrong person to give stability.

Oh well.

Absolutely this. All the teams he's managed since leaving porto have been public enemy number one from chelsea to inter to madrid. To further buttress your point on the impact a manager can have on the popularity of a team. Our popularity was the highest it's been in the Roman era under Ancelotti. even despite winning the double (The theory is always they hate us because of our success) most neutral fans and even some bitter rivals found us much more likeable and the media and FA significantly eased up on their "bias" at the time.